I'm confused about ship time, please help

MissKIA

I'm so confused, please help me get this straight.

We are cruising out of Fort Lauderdale so our ship will be Eastern Standard Time. I understand that Aruba is Atlantic Standard time which will be an hour later than ship time.

We are in Aruba from 2-11:30 on New Years Eve. We have booked Jolly Rogers Sunset Sail which is from 5:30-7:30 Aruba time (I'm assuming). We want to book dinner at the Steakhouse when we get back to the ship. What time - SHIP TIME - will we be back at the ship to make our Steakhouse Reservation for? My daughter and I are trying to figure this out and we keep confusing ourselves. LOL Please help! I'm I right in thinking the excursion will be from 4:30-6:30 SHIP time? :confused:

Edited by MissKIA

Ship time will be an hour behind Aruba time, that time of year. We go in December and I had the same concerns. Remember to ALWAYS stay on Ship time.

We plan on eating in the steakhouse on a sea day so we will not have to hurry back to the ship, They say there are amazing places to eat in Aruba. We are going to try one of those on the night we are in Aruba. Maybe even a dinner on the beach.