walking on Sunshine!!!

myangel

Tomorrow!!! So excited! Went to Fish Lips for dinner and drinks, watched Royal Caribbean and Disney Magic leave, great food and great service! Carnival cruise number 17 and still feels like it is my very first cruise!!!:)

Have a wonderful cruise. Just got off the Sunshine yesterday, wonderful cruise!!! You have Jaime, the best Cruise Director ever, she is the most friendly, full of energy and just lots of fun. The food choices are great, you have Guys, and the burrito bar, and the taste bar too. In the morning head past the buffet to the Havana Bar, there you will find the omelet stations and a nice quiet place to eat while watching out the window to the Sea, so nice, so peaceful, we ate most of our meals up there.

Say hello to Michael the Balloon Artist, you will see him up on Lido Deck making his wonderful creations. He is a passenger we met on board and is staying for the 8 night cruise you are on.

Wish I were going back on, so ready to return. Have Fun!!! Any question jut let me know.

We did our 17th cruise on the Sunshine last month. You will have a blast. Make sure to get Capitano de Cucino for lunch (free) early in cruise before everyone finds it. Also make sure to see Swamp Thang at Ocean Plaza. They are great. And have a Guys Double Beef, Double Cheese Ringer for me. :)

BTW, will be enjoying your beach for a week next month. Love the Pier Park area almost as much as our beach!

Edited by Fla Senior

Have a wonderful cruise. Just got off the Sunshine yesterday, wonderful cruise!!! You have Jaime, the best Cruise Director ever, she is the most friendly, full of energy and just lots of fun. The food choices are great, you have Guys, and the burrito bar, and the taste bar too. In the morning head past the buffet to the Havana Bar, there you will find the omelet stations and a nice quiet place to eat while watching out the window to the Sea, so nice, so peaceful, we ate most of our meals up there.

Say hello to Michael the Balloon Artist, you will see him up on Lido Deck making his wonderful creations. He is a passenger we met on board and is staying for the 8 night cruise you are on.

Wish I were going back on, so ready to return. Have Fun!!! Any question jut let me know.

Thanks for sharing these tips! Glad you had a good trip. By any chance did you or anyone you know have kids with you and if so did they use the camp? I'm beginning to think the Sunshine is an adult-only cruise. :confused:

Have a great trip OP!

Edited by cruizinisthebest

I can't sleep. I am in the hotel lobby just waiting for the time to pass so we can head over to the ship. Looking forward to a wonderful week with my wife on the Sunshine. Hopefully we will have good weather with no cell phones. This will be my 17 cruise and I am like a child at Christmas everytime.

thanks for the wishes and tips!!! I didn't know Jamie s the CD, we had her on a Dream cruise last year! She is very energetic! We are staying at the Residence inn, but we always choose to take a cab for $15 that arrives at 9:30when we sail out of here to bypass the shuttle times. Just watched her on the webcam pull into port! The weather should be good for sailaway! Cupid shuffle.... Here we go!!! Haha