Renaissance Resort???

samzgirl84

I am planning our excursions. One of our stops is Aruba. I need some advice from someone who has had a day pass to the Rennaissance Resort. Is it worth $99?. Tell me more about what it includes, what you enjoyed, any tips are most welcome. How was the food? The service? How was the beach?

We went there two weeks ago. We paid $99 pp and would do it again. We got day passes and took the water taxi to their private island. We spent the morning at Flamingo Beach. There are about a dozen flamingos roaming around through the area as well as crabs and iguanas. It was a bit rocky at that particular beach. Their other beach is a bit bigger and doesn't have rocks as you enter the water. The liked that beach better because of the sand. Lunch was included. You can get an entrée from the menu and a drink. It's right next to the airport so we enjoyed watching the planes.

OP - if you need more information, this same topic has been discussed many, many times. Try doing a search, and you can pull the threads right up.

Here's a thread containing all the links I think you would ever need - look at post #3 (courtesy of Arubalisa):

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2014224

Edited by 6rugrats