Norwegian Pearl Splash Academy

Traveller20074

does anyone know if these are still the correct hours? I will call tomorrow, I don't think NCL is answering phones today...

Splash Academy Sea Day Hours of Operation as of 5/16/13

Morning: 9:00am – 12:00pm*

Afternoon: 2:00pm – 5:00pm*

Evening: 7:00pm – 10:30pm**

*Center closes at 12:00pm and 5:00pm. Children need to be picked up at these times.

**Splash Academy ends at 1030pm nightly. Fifteen minute transition time offered before Late Night Fun Zone charges apply.

Splash Academy Port Day* Hours of Operation

Arrival into Port to 10:30pm

*On Port Days, children ages 3-12 are combined from Arrival to Departure or 6:00pm whichever comes first.

*During Port Day lunch and dinner meal times, Splash Academy will not facilitate drop offs.

*10-12 year old sign out authorization does not apply when the ship is docked.

Please refer to the FAQ's for additional information.

eYOUTH TABLETS

Norwegian Youth Programs is proud to announce the use of EYouth Automated Tablets in Splash Academy and Entourage on the Norwegian Breakaway, Dawn, Epic, Gem, Getaway, Pearl, and Pride of America. The eYouth Tablet system is the onboard automated system for registration of participants ages 3-17 year olds, and drop off and pick up system during operational hours for children 3-12 years old.

Yes, those have been the hours for the ships since they decided to close twice during the day for parents to pick up their children for them to eat lunch and dinner. I can only speak for those hours and not port hours since I have never left ours on board when going into port.

You can sign up for any after hours "sitting" after 10:30 and they charge $6 per hour up until (I think) 1:30am.

Pearl Kids Club (depending on age of course)

IMG_0789-L.jpg

thank you :)

we'll be having 3 kids....2 1/2 (which is the Guppies I guess and a parent is required to attend) a 4 year old and one 9 year old.

I think the 4 and 9 year old would love the activities :) when I was on the Pearl one time, going down stairs, a large group of kids with a teen were going up the stairs loudly lol looked like they were having a blast.

thank you :)

we'll be having 3 kids....2 1/2 (which is the Guppies I guess and a parent is required to attend) a 4 year old and one 9 year old.

I think the 4 and 9 year old would love the activities :) when I was on the Pearl one time, going down stairs, a large group of kids with a teen were going up the stairs loudly lol looked like they were having a blast.

Too bad we are on a different sailing date in JUne - we have three boys the same age as your kids!