Spa Prices and Spa Pass

kimstonepost

Hi All, First time Ncl cruiser here I cant seem to find the prices for services at the spa ie stone massage on the website and what does the spa pass entail what amenities does it encompass any help here would be appreciated thanks Kim:)

Hi All, First time Ncl cruiser here I cant seem to find the prices for services at the spa ie stone massage on the website and what does the spa pass entail what amenities does it encompass any help here would be appreciated thanks Kim:)

I think the only way to find out the costs is: 1-seeing a posting here from someone who has just sailed a certain ship or waiting til you get on the ship. That is pretty much what we are doing.

which ship?

The Pearl has an incredible spa! I always get the spa pass.

the heated tile beds, the tropical showers, the wonderful view.

that's the best part of the Alaska cruise other than Glacier Bay :D

the 1st time, it was $99, the last one was $119.00

Edited by Traveller20074

Just returned from my first family cruise ever, on NCL Star to Mexican Riviera. Best. Vacation . Ever. All I want to do is be on Cruise Critic now. Since I got so much info from here, I will reply if I know something to start to "give back."

Anyhow, the spa pass on the Star was $119 for the week, or $30 per day. I did one day for $30 to see how I would like it. It was ok. The pool was wonderful... not stinky, hardly anyone in it. The views and quiet were also wonderful. Was pretty disappointed with other aspects. The shower was not as nice as the one in my room. Only amenities were tubs of shampoo and shower gel. I am used to fine places that place all their spa products in the ladies room... you get to use the finest shampoos, conditioners, lotions, with hairspray, face cream, etc... This was furnished more like my local "Y". For $30 to use it, I was expecting more.

The other thing I would mention is that the services menu is like many fine spas; based on what they offer and the prices. I think a 75 minute hot stone massage was approximately $200 including the mandatory 18% tip. However, there were TONS of specials. Everyday a new special. I ended up having 50 minutes for $89+tip. I could choose whatever I wanted in that time, basically. Just swing by and pick up all their specials fliers.

FYI, getting spa services does NOT let you go into the spa pass area. They are like two separate businesses.

Oh! I wonder if they'll let me do just a few days on the Pearl instead of the whole week. there are inevitably times that I can't go, and the day is too packed. Would be great to just do a few days.

Just returned from my first family cruise ever, on NCL Star to Mexican Riviera. Best. Vacation . Ever. All I want to do is be on Cruise Critic now. Since I got so much info from here, I will reply if I know something to start to "give back."

Anyhow, the spa pass on the Star was $119 for the week, or $30 per day. I did one day for $30 to see how I would like it. It was ok. The pool was wonderful... not stinky, hardly anyone in it. The views and quiet were also wonderful. Was pretty disappointed with other aspects. The shower was not as nice as the one in my room. Only amenities were tubs of shampoo and shower gel. I am used to fine places that place all their spa products in the ladies room... you get to use the finest shampoos, conditioners, lotions, with hairspray, face cream, etc... This was furnished more like my local "Y". For $30 to use it, I was expecting more.

The other thing I would mention is that the services menu is like many fine spas; based on what they offer and the prices. I think a 75 minute hot stone massage was approximately $200 including the mandatory 18% tip. However, there were TONS of specials. Everyday a new special. I ended up having 50 minutes for $89+tip. I could choose whatever I wanted in that time, basically. Just swing by and pick up all their specials fliers.

FYI, getting spa services does NOT let you go into the spa pass area. They are like two separate businesses.

When you buy the spa pass, do they give you a wristband or something to get in?

Also, a couple of Breakaway/Getaway specific questions: spa pass = $199 correct? Is it possible to get just a day pass, and if so what is the price?

You get a sticker on your key card and a wristband. You can't transfer it to anyone else.