Can You Say Vista Suite, Yes!

apdchief

Always wanted to book one of these rooms and finally we did it! We booked Room 7298 on the Pride for next April. The Pride will be dry docked this Fall and have the 2.0 upgrades done. This is our first Spirit Class ship and this is our first suite, we have always had balcony rooms. Hope we can go back to a balcony room if need be?

Any input on these rooms would be appreciated.:)

Always wanted to book one of these rooms and finally we did it! We booked Room 7298 on the Pride for next April. The Pride will be dry docked this Fall and have the 2.0 upgrades done. This is our first Spirit Class ship and this is our first suite, we have always had balcony rooms. Hope we can go back to a balcony room if need be?

Is there a difference between a grand suite and a vista suite....just curious!

I would also like to know since I just booked one on the pride for May 3rd cruise. By the way what are the 2.0 upgrades?

Congrats on the Vista Suite! If we happen to have any significant price drops on our cruise, I would use it to upgrade rather than OBC.

You'll love Pride, and even more I imagine with the 2.0 upgrades.

This is what is scheduled to be updated:

To be implemented during 10/19/14-11/09/14 Dry-Dock

• Guy’s Burger Joint

• BlueIguana Cantina

• BlueIguana Tequila Bar

• Bonsai Sushi

• WaterWorks

• Hasbro, The Game Show

• Playlist Productions

• EA SPORTS Bar

• Alchemy Bar

• RedFrog Pub

• RedFrog Rum Bar

• The Library Bar

• Cherry on Top

The Vista Suite is a corner aft suite with a wrap around balcony (Very Large). If you go on youtube and type in Carnival Vista Suite you will see several video's posted.

These rooms are awesome and the balcony is huge. On the Spirit class ships the bedroom is separate. Awesome score!

• Guy’s Burger Joint

• BlueIguana Cantina

• BlueIguana Tequila Bar

• Bonsai Sushi

• WaterWorks

• Hasbro, The Game Show

• Playlist Productions

• EA SPORTS Bar

• Alchemy Bar

• RedFrog Pub

• RedFrog Rum Bar

• The Library Bar

• Cherry on Top

The Vista Suite is a corner aft suite with a wrap around balcony (Very Large). If you go on youtube and type in Carnival Vista Suite you will see several video's posted.

Wow! So Pride is getting pretty much ALL the 2.0 upgrades? That's way more than Legend got! I'm actually surprised they're able to put all of those upgrades on a Spirit class ship!

• Guy’s Burger Joint

• BlueIguana Cantina

• BlueIguana Tequila Bar

• Bonsai Sushi

• WaterWorks

• Hasbro, The Game Show

• Playlist Productions

• EA SPORTS Bar

• Alchemy Bar

• RedFrog Pub

• RedFrog Rum Bar

• The Library Bar

• Cherry on Top

Well thank you That sounds great the vista cruise on the pride I booked is May 3rd 2015 so I will be experiencing the upgrade as well

Wow! So Pride is getting pretty much ALL the 2.0 upgrades? That's way more than Legend got! I'm actually surprised they're able to put all of those upgrades on a Spirit class ship!

Yup, I copied and pasted it from the email from my PVP.

Yup, I copied and pasted it from the email from my PVP.

That's awesome! I hope Miracle gets the same upgrades, although I'm sure if she does, they're take her out of LA. We never get the good ships. lol

Is there a difference between a grand suite and a vista suite....just curious!

The biggest difference is the cabin and deck sizes. The VS cabin is 245sf and the balcony is 220sf. The GS cabin is 300sf with a 115sf balcony.

Here is the cabin description for 7298 the OP's cabin

Cabin 7298 VS 245/220 sq ft

Beds: twin/king-1 sofabed

View: window and wrap-around balcony connecting balconies: no

separate bedroom area; 2-TV's; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; safe; hair dryer; minibar; 2 large closets; shower/whirlpool tub; walk-in dressing area with vanity table and chair; sitting area: sofa, armchair and coffee table.

This is a grand suite

Cabin 6178 GS 300/115 sq ft

Beds: twin/king

View: window and large balcony connecting balconies: yes

Features: TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; safe; hair dryer; minibar; shower/whirlpool tub; bidet; 2 large closets; walk-in dressing area with vanity table/sink and chair; sitting area: sofa, 2-armchairs and coffee table.

The biggest difference is the cabin and deck sizes. The VS cabin is 245sf and the balcony is 220sf. The GS cabin is 300sf with a 115sf balcony.

separate bedroom area; 2-TV's; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; safe; hair dryer; minibar; 2 large closets; shower/whirlpool tub; walk-in dressing area with vanity table and chair; sitting area: sofa, armchair and coffee table.

This is a grand suite

Features: TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; safe; hair dryer; minibar; shower/whirlpool tub; bidet; 2 large closets; walk-in dressing area with vanity table/sink and chair; sitting area: sofa, 2-armchairs and coffee table.

If you enjoy balconies, the 4th floor is the best. It is also the best value room in the fleet (for suites).

We are very much looking forward to room 7298 this summer on the Pride. Besides the balcony, the biggest plus for us is that my stepson (13) will have his own "room" and TV, and we'll have our own area and TV. A little extra space goes a long way!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If you enjoy balconies, the 4th floor is the best. It is also the best value room in the fleet (for suites).

I like balconies and suites are nice if the price is right. The 4th floor vistas are nice at least the ones I have seen have a nice overhang for some shade.

We are very much looking forward to room 7298 this summer on the Pride. Besides the balcony, the biggest plus for us is that my stepson (13) will have his own "room" and TV, and we'll have our own area and TV. A little extra space goes a long way!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We had this cabin on the Miracle last Thanksgiving. We book it for that very reason. Parents have their own room although the door does not lock. :eek:

The balcony is great, but it is uncovered!

Some guy above didn't see me ( or maybe he did) and decided to throw the ice in his glass over the railing. I looked up and said "really dude". He apologized. Dork!

Enjoy your cruise and awesome cabin! :)

This is a grand suite

Is the Vista Suite considered VIP ....when I Had a wrap around aft on the Victory it was not considered VIP and the cabin was quite small.

Is the Vista Suite considered VIP ....when I Had a wrap around aft on the Victory it was not considered VIP and the cabin was quite small.

On the Spirit class ships they are considered suites and when you book them they are classified under suites.

On other ships they are under balconies and are called premium vista suites.

On the Spirit class ships they are considered suites and when you book them they are classified under suites.

On other ships they are under balconies and are called premium vista suites.

That's where we made our mistake should have done more research on the aft wrap it was very disappointing...we really enjoy VIP boarding.

I like balconies and suites are nice if the price is right. The 4th floor vistas are nice at least the ones I have seen have a nice overhang for some shade.

We stayed in one on the LEgend. Not only the things you say, but the bed faces the rear of the ships and all those windows.... Spectacular!

That's where we made our mistake should have done more research on the aft wrap it was very disappointing...we really enjoy VIP boarding.

The aft wraps are very nice (especially for balcony lovers). Nothing like a Vista Suite though.....

Sweet!!!

We booked our first VS in the cabin directly above yours for August, 2015. Our boarding passes do say "Priority", btw.

Enjoy your suite!

These rooms are awesome and the balcony is huge. On the Spirit class ships the bedroom is separate. Awesome score!

Not on deck 5. It's just one big room.

Deck 4 is the only deck that has a covering. All the other decks are open to the elements, including thrown things, soot, rain, sun, and even prying eyeballs.

Not on deck 5. It's just one big room.

Deck 4 is the only deck that has a covering. All the other decks are open to the elements, including thrown things, soot, rain, sun, and even prying eyeballs.

What about the deck 6 grand suite (Pride)? Is it covered?

We scored one from the upgrade fairy!