Radiance Class wrap around balcony?

We are sailing on Jewel of the Seas leaving Harwich on Aug. 19. We have 55 very active cruise critic members on our Roll Call and have lots of great activities planned. We have cabin 9256. While we have had an aft cabin on our last 3 cruises the is the first time on a Radiance class ship. We are thinking about a party on our balcony. Can anyone who has had one of these cabins tell me how many people you think could fit on the balcony.

Thanks

It's really not that large to fit that many people, it is nice to see toward the port side and the whole view of the wake from that balcony. I would say no more then 12 to 15 and to do that you would still have to put all the furniture in one corner.

You could try the old college thing, like seeing how many people you can fit in a phone booth.:eek:

Jimbo:)

NY Dee -

We are taking over your cabin when you get off the ship on August 31st.

I know some from your group are staying on the ship for the Transatlantic portion.

I can't wait to see that Aft, we were Aft on the Constellation last year.

Bon Voyage!

ann

Ann, we will leave the cabin in good shape for you. I wish we could stay on for the transatlantic, but DH doesn't have enough vacation time. And can't really be gone from work for that long.

It's really not that large to fit that many people, it is nice to see toward the port side and the whole view of the wake from that balcony. I would say no more then 12 to 15 and to do that you would still have to put all the furniture in one corner.

You could try the old college thing, like seeing how many people you can fit in a phone booth.:eek:

Jimbo:)

Thanks Jimbo. Members of the group also have the cabin next to us, and there are 4 more aft cabins occupied by members of the group. Maybe we will try a multilevel party.

Archived