Specialty Dining Packages on Allure

I have heard several people mention that they purchased a package for 3 specialty restaurants on Allure. I am trying to make reservations online for our upcoming May cruise and I don't see a package as an option. I only see individual restaurant reservations. Is this something that has to be done on the ship?

I have heard several people mention that they purchased a package for 3 specialty restaurants on Allure. I am trying to make reservations online for our upcoming May cruise and I don't see a package as an option. I only see individual restaurant reservations. Is this something that has to be done on the ship?

They are currently changing the dining package due to chops changing their prices. I think I heard that Giovanni's table is also changing their prices but don't quot me on that one. However I heard that the new packages will be available May 1st to book online. Check back then, hope it works out for ya

They are currently changing the dining package due to chops changing their prices. I think I heard that Giovanni's table is also changing their prices but don't quot me on that one. However I heard that the new packages will be available May 1st to book online. Check back then, hope it works out for ya

Yeah, the old packages on Oasis/Allure were discontinued May 1st. There are supposed to be "revamped" ones rolling out at some point. Chops increased to $35 pp and Giovanni's increased to $25 pp as well.

I called last Friday about this for a June 1 sailing. RC customer service said that if it's not posted within 30 days of sail, it wont' be for sale online (but may be on the ship).

No idea if that's gospel or not, but that's what I was told.