Azamara preferred Hotel in Barcelona?

skiptomylou

We are booked on the Journey this October but are anxious to start planning. We do not have our cruise info yet, but know we have a one night pre cruise stay in Barcelona. Does anyone know if Azamara uses the same hotel for its pre cruise guests? If so, can you tell me the name or names of the hotels? Thanks.

Edited by skiptomylou

We're in Barcelona a month before you so I looked up the list of what we could find post-cruise. There's only about five hotels on the list. To find what's on offer just go to the Azamara website main page and click on "Destinations" and follow the links. It's fairly easy to use except that rates aren't given. You have to call the 800 number.

Barcelona is an easy port to visit on your own. Most of the major attractions are in a central location. Walk, take the metro or taxi. Taxis are not expensive. A trip from the airport to Las Ramblas or the ship is less than25 euro. We stayed at Le Meridien on Las Ramblas. Booked myself and saved compared to the cruiseline price. Walked to many places. Lots of good restaurants. Be aware of your belongings. Pickpockets are a problem. There are lots of nice hotels near the waterfront. Read reviews on Tripadvisor. Have a great time. I love Barcelona.