Previous passengers

Shewolf91

Hi there,

I just wondered if anyone else has experienced this and what their outcome was? I have cruised with P&0 a couple of times in the past. The only problem is it was a few years ago now and with my ex-husband. I have no recollection of dates/ships etc. Do you think that they would be able to find me from my name and date of birth, so I could hopefully qualify for the previous passenger discount?

Any suggestions would be most helpful!

Hi there,

I just wondered if anyone else has experienced this and what their outcome was? I have cruised with P&0 a couple of times in the past. The only problem is it was a few years ago now and with my ex-husband. I have no recollection of dates/ships etc. Do you think that they would be able to find me from my name and date of birth, so I could hopefully qualify for the previous passenger discount?

Any suggestions would be most helpful!

Sounds like a question to post directly to the cruiseline.

They may be able to do it with just your name and date of birth, however it might help them if you try to remember and then write down some details to send to them, e.g.:

- how many cruises do you think you did, write that on a piece of paper;

- then try to remember when you think you cruised for each cruise such as spring, summer, fall, .... of which years;

- ports you might have visited for each one;

- see if you have any photos of those cruises (which might have the ship name or date on them);

You will be surprised that it will come back to you if you do this methodically. Also if you can send them your passport number (that you used for your travel), and your address when you travelled, then that will help them more. Good luck.

Are you still at the same address? Do you have the same name? And....do you receive their brochures and magazine?.....because if so, you might still be on their data base. We had a gap of about 4 years, but our points were flagged up, including our Princess points, which we'd forgotten about, automatically.