Anyone found Anthem winter 2015 2016 itineraries

Mar56

I can't view anything other then a few royal anthem trips. It's showing there are 27. But when I got to the other pages they are all white. Can anyone tell me what the price on the nov 30th sailing is for balconies non suite

Least expensive non obstructed balcony cat. E1 $4197.56 for 2

I can't view anything other then a few royal anthem trips. It's showing there are 27. But when I got to the other pages they are all white. Can anyone tell me what the price on the nov 30th sailing is for balconies non suite

Hi, I booked November 30, 2015 today.

We booked an DO (obstructive view) cabin 6290 (has an extra large balcony) for $1819 per person, plus port taxes of 196.78 per person less our $350 D+ balcony discount.

This is $420 more per person than we are paying for our Quantum cabin sailing 12/1/14 for the same cabin. The Anthem is sailing one day longer.

Other cabins we checked that include taxes, but balcony discount is not applied, for double occupancy are:

DO 4031.56

E1 4197.56 (this balcony cabin is smaller than the DO and D2-D8)

D8 4,391.56

Hope this helps you.

Hi, I booked November 30, 2015 today.

We booked an DO (obstructive view) cabin 6290 (has an extra large balcony) for $1819 per person, plus port taxes of 196.78 per person less our $350 D+ balcony discount.

This is $420 more per person than we are paying for our Quantum cabin sailing 12/1/14 for the same cabin. The Anthem is sailing one day longer.

Other cabins we checked that include taxes, but balcony discount is not applied, for double occupancy are:

DO 4031.56

E1 4197.56 (this balcony cabin is smaller than the DO and D2-D8)

D8 4,391.56

Hope this helps you.

Helps a lot thank you. I don't understand why I can't view anything. I just keep getting an all white screen when I try to search the trips out of cape liberty.

Helps a lot thank you. I don't understand why I can't view anything. I just keep getting an all white screen when I try to search the trips out of cape liberty.

Try just indicating Cape Liberty with no month, no ship. You can than select the month you want to view, do not select March. For some reason as of now, March is not showing up and is probably making the screen go blank.

I was not on hold long at all, I got a few prices for you for the 11/30/15 sailing, based on double occupancy

D1 $2329pp, with tax $2538

E1 $1902pp, with tax $2098

DO $1819pp, with tax $2015

Thank you all so much for your help. This is greatly Appreciated. I just cancelled my march 21 quantum cruise because rccl dropped most of the stops. 2 stops in 8 nights over night in labadee. No thanks.

This nov 30th cruse would be for my birthday which would be nice. Although I've been to most of the stops I haven't been to Honduras.

Try just indicating Cape Liberty with no month, no ship. You can than select the month you want to view, do not select March. For some reason as of now, March is not showing up and is probably making the screen go blank.

I'm not trying to even pick specific months.

I just picked anthem as ship and cape liberty and port. Nothing else. Still don't get anything. Just goes to a white screen. If I do any other actions it works. Just not looking at those trips. I can see all the European ones. And as stated when searching anthem it's showing 27 trips. Not 16 anymore. So it's saying they are all there. Even though I can only view the first few non us trips.

I'm not trying to even pick specific months.

I just picked anthem as ship and cape liberty and port. Nothing else. Still don't get anything. Just goes to a white screen. If I do any other actions it works. Just not looking at those trips. I can see all the European ones. And as stated when searching anthem it's showing 27 trips. Not 16 anymore. So it's saying they are all there. Even though I can only view the first few non us trips.

Try not selecting the ship, only the port, then select the month.

If anyone has checked out the prices for interior cabins on Anthem for March 7 or March 27 2016, I wouldn't mind knowing what they are! Thanks!

3/7/16

Category Q

$1679pp plus tax of $196.78

3/27/16

Category Q

$1679pp plus tax of $147.75

Don't know why the tax is lower on the 27th and multiple those # by 2

3/7/16

Category Q

3/27/16

Category Q

Almost 4K for 2 people in an interior... What the heck are they thinking? I hate to say it, but might have to go to NCL to cruise out of the NY/NJ area. The pricing is just too high - Sailing on Quantum in February 2015 (inaugural season) in a D8 balcony ~$3200 for 2 people with taxes, fees and gratuities included... sailing on Anthem 1 year later in a balcony will cost nearly twice that much (okay... not QUITE twice, but definitely not a reasonable increase) AND... forget about Liberty in summer 2015... OMG - I am turning into such a whiner... I just can't believe that I can sail on the Breakaway from across the river for half the price of anything that Royal is offering.

Sorry... I continue to vent...

Edited by SnappyNappi

3/7/16

Category Q

3/27/16

Category Q

Thanks! Did you have to call to get those prices?

I'm getting N/A for prices on website.

Almost 4K for 2 people in an interior... What the heck are they thinking? I hate to say it, but might have to go to NCL to cruise out of the NY/NJ area. The pricing is just too high - Sailing on Quantum in February 2015 (inaugural season) in a D8 balcony ~$3200 for 2 people with taxes, fees and gratuities included... sailing on Anthem 1 year later in a balcony will cost nearly twice that much (okay... not QUITE twice, but definitely not a reasonable increase) AND... forget about Liberty in summer 2015... OMG - I am turning into such a whiner... I just can't believe that I can sail on the Breakaway from across the river for half the price of anything that Royal is offering.

Sorry... I continue to vent...

But those are 12 night cruises. Is your February Quantum cruise the same amount of days?

If anyone has checked out the prices for interior cabins on Anthem for March 7 or March 27 2016, I wouldn't mind knowing what they are! Thanks!

Totals

Large Interior - $3,638 to $3,726

Interior - $3,358 - $3,598

Prices based on double occupancy.

tried all different ways, but still can't view March on the website. I want to see about the 3 day pricing!

I had to call for the prices. I can only tell you 2 prices.

Family JS-- $801.09 includes taxes and port fees

GS---------- $929 includes taxes and port fees

Edited by PC2

3 day pricing???

There is a 3 night cruise March 4th.

Prices I got: none include the 93.09 tax/fees so add that in.

FJS 708pp/390pp

SJS 675pp

D1 626pp/287pp

D3 588pp

D8 532pp

The price for the FJS is less than the price I got for the 2 night Quantum cruise in Nov 2014 in a D (I did not book at opening).

There is a 3 night cruise March 4th.

Prices I got: none include the 93.09 tax/fees so add that in.

FJS 708pp/390pp

SJS 675pp

D1 626pp/287pp

D3 588pp

D8 532pp

The price for the FJS is less than the price I got for the 2 night Quantum cruise in Nov 2014 in a D (I did not book at opening).

And the price for the GS on the Anthem for the 3 night is less than the FJS I have on the 3 night Quantum.