Majesty of the Seas

Hiya guys,

Does anyone know if RCCL is going to sell off 'Majesty of the Seas' like it did with it's other smaller ships? Or are there any rumors doing the rounds?

My other half wants to sail on this smaller ship and didn't know if we should act sooner rather than later just in case.

Any big 'Majesty' fans out there wanna sell this ship to me, because I prefer the bigger ships.

Thanks in advance for the info.

Hiya guys,

Does anyone know if RCCL is going to sell off 'Majesty of the Seas' like it did with it's other smaller ships? Or are there any rumors doing the rounds?

My other half wants to sail on this smaller ship and didn't know if we should act sooner rather than later just in case.

Any big 'Majesty' fans out there wanna sell this ship to me, because I prefer the bigger ships.

Thanks in advance for the info.

Some are saying Majesty is leaving in April 2016. Here's a recent discussion:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1983563

Great, thanks folks.

Might need to book soon then, to keep the other half happy.

Edit ... just checked the thread posted above - might have until April 2016 so no need to panic just yet!

Edited by royzer76

The April 29 2016 sailing is just the furthers sailings in the system. Not the finally sailing for majesty. I went to book that sailing onboard and was told this would not be the last. That would be sometime in 2017

The April 29 2016 sailing is just the furthers sailings in the system. Not the finally sailing for majesty. I went to book that sailing onboard and was told this would not be the last. That would be sometime in 2017

Great. Thanks for the update.