Question for Bonnie - Land Discoveries - Quest - February 17, 2015

sandyss

On cruisewiki for Benoa Bali I saw a list of shore excursions listed on the page with port information. I was looking for something else but I know it is available by Google Benoa Bali port and there is nice information there for Bali. Will try the other ports and see if there are tour descriptions also.

I would love to see what the excursions are -- and is the AzAmazing Evening a secret or will we know ahead what is coming?

• 3 weeks later...

I too am anxiously awaiting shore excursions to see if they include those things I want to see in each port or if I need to make my way to a private tour on the RC. Please I don't wait well!;)

Our Tour Department is working to finalize all Land Discovery tours for 2015. They should be up on the website for each sailing in about 2 weeks. Check back around June 2nd.

Thanks so much for making this happen Bonnie. Some of the tours are already up.

Thanks Bonnie. Is there a discounted or package price for shore excursions? Used this on Oceania and it worked for us -- the most popular of the tours with approximately one tour free with the other 10.

Our Tour Department is working to finalize all Land Discovery tours for 2015. They should be up on the website for each sailing in about 2 weeks. Check back around June 2nd.

I'm advised that the Asia 2015 shorex brochures are now downloadable from our website. Sorry for the delay.

(P.s. I'm pushing them for all of South America 2015 as well.)

I'm advised that the Asia 2015 shorex brochures are now downloadable from our website. Sorry for the delay.

(P.s. I'm pushing them for all of South America 2015 as well.)

Thanks for your help Bonnie.

BUT, the Brochure is not downloadable - I just get gibberish when I try to download it.

I can access individually each port day, though. There are several ports that do not have any tours listed, though - Benoa, Sandakan, and Hualien.

Thanks for your help Bonnie.

BUT, the Brochure is not downloadable - I just get gibberish when I try to download it.

I can access individually each port day, though. There are several ports that do not have any tours listed, though - Benoa, Sandakan, and Hualien.

Hi sandyss, I'm surmising you're looking at Quest 17Feb15 Indonesia-Japan?

I can download the Land Discoveries brochure for that voyage, using the

"Download the land discoveries brochure for your voyage" button.

But I do see there aren't any tours listed for those three ports. I'll put in an inquiry about those.

Bonnie

Hi sandyss, I'm surmising you're looking at Quest 17Feb15 Indonesia-Japan?

I can download the Land Discoveries brochure for that voyage, using the

"Download the land discoveries brochure for your voyage" button.

But I do see there aren't any tours listed for those three ports. I'll put in an inquiry about those.

Bonnie

Thanks for your quick responses Bonnie. Yes, it is the Quest for the 17 February 2015 cruise. I tried that button, but it doesn't download for me. Strange.

Thanks for your quick responses Bonnie. Yes, it is the Quest for the 17 February 2015 cruise. I tried that button, but it doesn't download for me. Strange.

i have never use that button- i just go into my rez and go thru day by day. it is months away i can wait to book for next winter. yes, i am on the cruise too.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok now it is June 10, 2015. A week past June 2nd. Still I can get no idea of what I will want to do for shore excursions. I have some private guides that I need to hire or let my people go! I really would like to see what excursions are available before I try private tours. 90% of the time I book with the ship but I am not happy to be waiting so long. Any news yet?\

Also I seem to have a hard time finding "My Azamara". When I click on Already Booked I get the find a cruise screen. Have I just not mastered the sign in yet? I am confirmed through a TA.

Ok now it is June 10, 2015. A week past June 2nd. Still I can get no idea of what I will want to do for shore excursions. I have some private guides that I need to hire or let my people go! I really would like to see what excursions are available before I try private tours. 90% of the time I book with the ship but I am not happy to be waiting so long. Any news yet?\

Also I seem to have a hard time finding "My Azamara". When I click on Already Booked I get the find a cruise screen. Have I just not mastered the sign in yet? I am confirmed through a TA.

Hello Bowie MeMe,

yes, the shorex are up on our website. At the top right corner of the website are two boxes. One says "Already Booked". Click that box and you'll find My Azamara, as well as Check-In and Shore Excursions, etc.

But in case you're not finding them here's the link:

http://browse.azamaraclubcruises.com/shoreExcursions/brochure/download.do?brochureFileName=SHXQS150217USUSD06102014.pdf

Write me again if you still have trouble finding them.

Bonnie

Hello Bowie MeMe,

yes, the shorex are up on our website. At the top right corner of the website are two boxes. One says "Already Booked". Click that box and you'll find My Azamara, as well as Check-In and Shore Excursions, etc.

But in case you're not finding them here's the link:

http://browse.azamaraclubcruises.com/shoreExcursions/brochure/download.do?brochureFileName=SHXQS150217USUSD06102014.pdf

Write me again if you still have trouble finding them.

Bonnie

Thanks Bonnie I did get through with your link to the shore excursions and have found the ones we most wanted. The EVENING is also listed and that is exciting. I did not even know of the evenings when I booked. Grandson is here this week and that does add energy to the household but will make my bookings for land discoveries as soon as possible.

Thanks Bonnie I did get through with your link to the shore excursions and have found the ones we most wanted. The EVENING is also listed and that is exciting. I did not even know of the evenings when I booked. Grandson is here this week and that does add energy to the household but will make my bookings for land discoveries as soon as possible.

I'm glad you found the link.

Bonnie

I couldn't see how shore excursions for late 2015 could be posted this early, despite Bonnie's statement that "all" Land Discoveries for 2015 would be available on the website by now. And I was right....decided to see if our September 2015 excursions were there....nope.

I wouldn't think they'd be available until Fall 2014 at the soonest.