Getting discouraged

Seems like everyone is getting rate reductions or upgrade calls

We're sailing two weeks from Sunday on the pride and it's more money than we booked!

No reductions at all. Our pvp said there are about sixty empty balcony cabins so no idea why they are going up in price this close to sail date.

Trying hard not to be bummed

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Why would you be bummed? I'd be happy I booked when I did, if prices went up.

I would never book with the expectation of getting a reduction/OBC. I booked 'cause I was happy with the price it was when I booked. If I end up getting a lower rate, it's just a bonus. But I certainly wouldn't be bummed if I didn't get one.

I would never book with the expectation of getting a reduction/OBC. I booked 'cause I was happy with the price it was when I booked. If I end up getting a lower rate, it's just a bonus. But I certainly wouldn't be bummed if I didn't get one.

Right on! If the OP is bummed now it will affect his/her attitude for the entire cruise. In 2012 I cruised in a cabin that went down $900 and I had to fight for a $100 OBC. I was bitter and did not enjoy my cruise as I should have.

Don't be bummed OP. Look at this way: you booked at a lower price in the first place. I haven't gotten any and this is the first time I've booked early saver. For as many posts you see about drops, keep in mind that it still doesn't happen for everyone. Plus you still have a few weeks. Never know.

Enjoy your cruise. That's most important.

EXACTLY! Always book with the price you can live with. Everthing else is just frosting on the cake. (Some cakes are better without frosting).

Seems like everyone is getting rate reductions or upgrade calls

We're sailing two weeks from Sunday on the pride and it's more money than we booked!

No reductions at all. Our pvp said there are about sixty empty balcony cabins so no idea why they are going up in price this close to sail date.

Trying hard not to be bummed

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Maybe you were a really smart shopper to begin with and booked a really good deal, and the others who you are reading about paid too much to begin with and are getting some of what they overpaid to begin with back.

Prices have been trending up this year.

Maybe you were a really smart shopper to begin with and booked a really good deal, and the others who you are reading about paid too much to begin with and are getting some of what they overpaid to begin with back.

Prices have been trending up this year.

This is usually correct:) If your cruise is only going up in price then you got a bargain price to start with.

I just do not understand why people get upset about this.

I book a cruise at a price I am happy with, if I happen to get a price reduction or OBC that is a great bonus.

If you book and expect a price reduction or OBC, you are setting yourself up for disapointment.

Pricing usually only go down during oct. For no and I noticed Feb for balitmore. Now that they are no

Longer cruising out of no all year round, look forward to higher pricesing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk