Parking Port of Miami

Zevo

Has anyone used Premier Parking at the Port of Miami? It's only $7.99 a day. A lot cheaper than parking at actual port. Wondering if its worth it.

I have not read good reviews for it. I hate to pay $20/day but I want my new Subaru to be there when I return.

I think it is the safest place to park.

We used premier parking in February of this year. If it is the same company, it was a covered parking deck (although we were on the last deck and not covered) with very colorful wall decorations on the outside of it.

The service was fine and we had no issues with the vehicle. We liked the fact we kept our keys.

We plan to use them again in October.

Good luck!

We used safe-cruise and was partially pleased. The car was in a secure area, although many homeless people live near by, and it was good rate. But had to wait for an hour to be picked up post cruise. Still saved $70 over pier parking and the car was safe.

Premier Parking made the news awhile back when the owner was filmed using a cruise customer's new Corvette for aweek. Think it was the FLL location.

There are two 'Premier' parking companies, Premier Parking Ventures, the one with all the bad press, and Premier Cruise Parking, the owner of ramps in Port Everglades and Miami. Please check the many posts in the Florida Departures Forum, where I have posted the email and phone numbers.