Why can't you view your folio online that would be cool

dgparent

I wish you could come back from a cruise and look at your bill online on the X site. I am not one to scroll through a bunch of stuff on a TV or wait in line on my last day of vaca to get a printed copy.

I wish you could come back from a cruise and look at your bill online on the X site. I am not one to scroll through a bunch of stuff on a TV or wait in line on my last day of vaca to get a printed copy.

Why are you standing online the last day of your vacation? Your total itemized bill is delivered to your cabin during the night the last evening.

Why are you standing online the last day of your vacation? Your total itemized bill is delivered to your cabin during the night the last evening.

Ours was not we never got a bill, and I did not stand in line for one. I wish it was like a hotel just slip my itemized bill under me door the last night.

If you really need a copy of your folio when you get home, you can call RCCL Post Cruise Services and they will send you a copy. Sorry, I do not have that telephone number handy.

If I remember correctly, I had to call "RCCL" Post Cruise Services for a Celebrity cruise, but this was over a year ago, and (1) my memory is not 100% clear on this particular item, and (2) it might have changed in the interim.

I was on the same sailing as you were [Deck 8]... My final statement was delivered--under my stateroom door--prior to disembarkation on Thursday morning...

I was on the same sailing as you were [Deck 8]... My final statement was delivered--under my stateroom door--prior to disembarkation on Thursday morning...

Weird we never got one, guess the butler was busy :) I will call the Captains Club and ask about it.

Must be nice

https://clocks.cruisecritic.com/count...lebrity Summit

https://clocks.cruisecritic.com/count...zamara Journey

https://clocks.cruisecritic.com/count...ebrity Eclipse

Sailed:

03-15-09 Celebrity Solstice/7 Night Eastern Caribbean

09-26-09 Celebrity Equinox/14 Night Ancient Empires

01-04-10 Celebrity Century/5 Night Western Caribbean

01-16-10 Celebrity Century/2 Night Bahamas Short Sail

02-07-10 Celebrity Solstice/7 Night Eastern Caribbean

03-08-10 Celebrity Equinox/11 Night Ultimate Caribbean

06-26-10 Celebrity Eclipse/14 Night Scandinavia & Russia

09-12-10 Azamara Journey/7 Night Western Mediterranean

11-27-10 Celebrity Eclipse/7Night Western Caribbean

01-15-11 Celebrity Constellation/14 Night Exotic Southern Caribbean

03-27-11 Celebrity Infinity/14 Night Westbound Panama Canal

07-15-11 Celebrity Infinity/7 Night Alaska [Tracy Arm Fjord]

08-27-11 Celebrity Eclipse/16 Night Western Mediterranean & Adriatic Coast

11-27-11 RCI Allure Of The Seas/7 Night Eastern Caribbean

01-15-12 Celebrity Infinity/14 Night South America [santiago To Buenos Aires]

04-21-12 Celebrity Eclipse/13 Night Eastbound Transatlantic [Miami To Southampton]

11-18-12 Celebrity Reflection/13 Night Westbound Transatlantic [barcelona To Miami]

03-16-13 Celebrity Solstice/52 Night New Zealand/Australia/French Polynesia/Hawaii

07-21-13 Celebrity Summit/7 Night Bermuda

02-03-14 Azamara Journey/28 Night Singapore/Thailand/Viet Nam/Hong Kong/China/Taiwan/Japan

04-19-14 Celebrity Constellation/5 Night Western Caribbean

Must be nice

https://clocks.cruisecritic.com/count...lebrity Summit

https://clocks.cruisecritic.com/count...zamara Journey

https://clocks.cruisecritic.com/count...ebrity Eclipse

Sailed:

03-15-09 Celebrity Solstice/7 Night Eastern Caribbean

09-26-09 Celebrity Equinox/14 Night Ancient Empires

01-04-10 Celebrity Century/5 Night Western Caribbean

01-16-10 Celebrity Century/2 Night Bahamas Short Sail

02-07-10 Celebrity Solstice/7 Night Eastern Caribbean

03-08-10 Celebrity Equinox/11 Night Ultimate Caribbean

06-26-10 Celebrity Eclipse/14 Night Scandinavia & Russia

09-12-10 Azamara Journey/7 Night Western Mediterranean

11-27-10 Celebrity Eclipse/7Night Western Caribbean

01-15-11 Celebrity Constellation/14 Night Exotic Southern Caribbean

03-27-11 Celebrity Infinity/14 Night Westbound Panama Canal

07-15-11 Celebrity Infinity/7 Night Alaska [Tracy Arm Fjord]

08-27-11 Celebrity Eclipse/16 Night Western Mediterranean & Adriatic Coast

11-27-11 RCI Allure Of The Seas/7 Night Eastern Caribbean

01-15-12 Celebrity Infinity/14 Night South America [santiago To Buenos Aires]

04-21-12 Celebrity Eclipse/13 Night Eastbound Transatlantic [Miami To Southampton]

11-18-12 Celebrity Reflection/13 Night Westbound Transatlantic [barcelona To Miami]

03-16-13 Celebrity Solstice/52 Night New Zealand/Australia/French Polynesia/Hawaii

07-21-13 Celebrity Summit/7 Night Bermuda

02-03-14 Azamara Journey/28 Night Singapore/Thailand/Viet Nam/Hong Kong/China/Taiwan/Japan

04-19-14 Celebrity Constellation/5 Night Western Caribbean

What must be nice ?

Ours was not we never got a bill, and I did not stand in line for one. I wish it was like a hotel just slip my itemized bill under me door the last night.

We always get a bill slipped under the door on the final night as well, but the total on that bill is rarely the same as the real final total. Usually a few more charges come through, and every once in a while, there will be an error as well.

My statement was not delivered to my room either. (It was on the first part of the b2b) I just spoke with Guest Relations - 1-800-256-6649 - She confirmed what the final total was, which agrees with my charge slips. Unfortunately, the reason I needed to call was that the "pending" charges to my credit card keep changing daily, and are nowhere near the "actual" charges. Hopefully it will be straightened out tomorrow. The very nice lady told me if there is still a discrepancy, to call back and they will get it rectified. Entire call took less than 5 minutes!

(This was the first time I had not received a final statement under the door...) And to me, it's just not worth going to Guest Relations on board (especially on day of departure) to get a printed copy. It can always be handled via phone.

I do like your suggestion that it be visible on line by just entering your reservation or folio number! Would save lots of paper! :)