what's is this 55 dollar drink package?

Do I understand page 2 correctly that I could get unlimited Coke products, alone, for $6.50 pp pd WITHOUT paying $20/40/55/etc??:confused:

Yes that's correct, the soda package is $6.50 a day for adults (I think $4.50 for kids)

I have my own question about this, and I didn't want to start a new thread, so sorry for butting in...I ended up missing the deadline to buy the package online and now I have to purchase on board...however now instead of showing $55/day $385 total, it shows 0$/day $455 total. :eek: Does it cost more to purchase on board? (I did buy before on day 2, but between pro-rating for the soda package I'd bought and subtracting a day, I am not really sure what they did).

I have my own question about this, and I didn't want to start a new thread, so sorry for butting in...I ended up missing the deadline to buy the package online and now I have to purchase on board...however now instead of showing $55/day $385 total, it shows 0$/day $455 total. :eek: Does it cost more to purchase on board? (I did buy before on day 2, but between pro-rating for the soda package I'd bought and subtracting a day, I am not really sure what they did).

Sounds like you are looking at 2 different packages

"Premium" pkg. is $55/day = $385 for 7 days

"Ultimate" pkg. is $65/day = $455 for 7 days

Sounds like you are looking at 2 different packages

"Premium" pkg. is $55/day = $385 for 7 days

"Ultimate" pkg. is $65/day = $455 for 7 days

Oops! :o It only gave me the one price, so I assumed it was the same package my roommate got, which was the premium. I never considered that it was just giving me the cost of the most expensive package. Thanks! :)

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Forums mobile app

With the basic soda package do they offer things that are not carbonated with no caffeine like HI C or the fruision coke products?

Yes, but only if you are on a ship with the Freestyle Coke machines: Explorer, Grandeur, Freedom, Enchantment, Oasis, Allure, Majesty, Jewel.

Edited by clarea

Each of you must buy your own package...you can't "share".... The beer person should buy the package that suits them....the wine person needs to have their own package that allows them wine.

If you buy something that isn't included, you will pay whatever the price is....since it's not in your package...no discounts.

And, for the OP, the "soda package" is for soda, only.

Edited by cb at sea

For the $20 pd plan I'm on the fence, as I really like to start out the day with OJ and end the day with a cappuccino, and trying those nifty soda machines would be very temping (but not that required). So how much should an OJ and a cappuccino cost (and I assume I can order the the latter with dinner on the plan)? Also, where can you pick up the OJ, as we're on 9th deck over the boardwalk, and by the time I make it up to Windjammer I'd be fairly awake!

Could I get the fresh OJ via room service?

thanks!

Each of you must buy your own package...you can't "share".... The beer person should buy the package that suits them....the wine person needs to have their own package that allows them wine.

If you buy something that isn't included, you will pay whatever the price is....since it's not in your package...no discounts.

And, for the OP, the "soda package" is for soda, only.

Well, there isn't a "beer" plan and a "wine" plan, the select plan at $40 per day is beer, wine and soda. But I get we both have to have a package of our own. But I was wondering about discounts on liquor since the flier posted earlier said there was a 20 percent discount on bottled wine purchased outside of the package.

For the $20 pd plan I'm on the fence, as I really like to start out the day with OJ and end the day with a cappuccino, and trying those nifty soda machines would be very temping (but not that required). So how much should an OJ and a cappuccino cost (and I assume I can order the the latter with dinner on the plan)? Also, where can you pick up the OJ, as we're on 9th deck over the boardwalk, and by the time I make it up to Windjammer I'd be fairly awake!

Could I get the fresh OJ via room service?

thanks!

I think the OJ is $4 to $5 and the cappucino is $3 to $4. Don't if you can get fresh squeezed OJ from room service. If you can, you would not be able to use room service with any of the drink packages.