Booking disappeared - anyone else with problems?

iheartmarshall

I did call Carnival, it's still showing in their system, just not online. Luckily I already checked us in and have all my documents printed at work (final payment, excursions, boarding passes, etc.). I'm wondering if it's where our original booking was for a cruise leaving today but we had to change it to next month after some scheduling conflicts? But our booking number was the original one linked with today's departure if that makes sense. Not sure if that would have anything to do with it, but it's a thought.

I did have the customer service rep confirm our cruise, date, final payment, and room number though and it's correct. Hopefully it shows up online soon. I've tried with two browsers and neither is showing it.

Edited by iheartmarshall

I did call Carnival, it's still showing in their system, just not online. Luckily I already checked us in and have all my documents printed at work (final payment, excursions, boarding passes, etc.). I'm wondering if it's where our original booking was for a cruise leaving today but we had to change it to next month after some scheduling conflicts? But our booking number was the original one linked with today's departure if that makes sense. Not sure if that would have anything to do with it, but it's a thought.

I did have the customer service rep confirm our cruise, date, final payment, and room number though and it's correct. Hopefully it shows up online soon. I've tried with two browsers and neither is showing it.

You can also ask them to email another confirmation to you.

So far I've checked with Firefox and IE. Deleted cookies, history, even restarted my computer. Still nothing. I'll check on a different computer this afternoon and see. If nothing is up by this evening, I'll call and have them send me another confirmation email just to make sure. We've made it a year without any problems, why now?! haha

Edited by iheartmarshall

So far I've checked with Firefox and IE. Deleted cookies, history, even restarted my computer. Still nothing. I'll check on a different computer this afternoon and see. If nothing is up by this evening, I'll call and have them send me another confirmation email just to make sure. We've made it a year without any problems, why now?! haha

Like I said above, happened to me too. They're most likely doing maintenance and it affected your cruise. Mine was gone last night and eventually was back. Just give it some more time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Like I said above, happened to me too. They're most likely doing maintenance and it affected your cruise. Mine was gone last night and eventually was back. Just give it some more time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I suck at having patience sometimes haha. Will do though and check back later.

Sent from my XT1058 using Forums mobile app

This happened to me before our last cruise. I called my PVP in a panic and he reassured me that my booking was showing on his end. He also shared a tip for getting the booking to show up when all other methods failed. Go to this page https://secure.carnival.com/BookedGuest/?icid=CC_Footer_558. Go down to where it says booking quick access and click. When it opens the page put your number I and it should work. It's supposed to work when all the other methods of accessing your booking fail. Let me know if you have luck with it :)

DO NOT Use the log in button use the quick access button!

Edited by UpstateCruizer

My booking disappeared from Carnival's website and I can't get it to show up anywhere. We're about 20 days out and have been paid in full for a while. Anyone else having problems accessing their booking?

One of mine did, too! Leaving on the Legend next week. This has happened before on one of my DD's, too.

Go into "Add a new Booking" and go through the steps, etc. However, don't click on "to save it to your profile". In both of our cases if I clicked to save it, it won't show the booking. If you just add it without saving it, it will show up.

Edited by idiebabe

This happened to me before our last cruise. I called my PVP in a panic and he reassured me that my booking was showing on his end. He also shared a tip for getting the booking to show up when all other methods failed. Go to this page https://secure.carnival.com/BookedGuest/?icid=CC_Footer_558. Go down to where it says booking quick access and click. When it opens the page put your number I and it should work. It's supposed to work when all the other methods of accessing your booking fail. Let me know if you have luck with it :)

DO NOT Use the log in button use the quick access button!

Edit: tried this and originally said it wasn't working, but it's because I wasn't logged in... duh! Thank you though, this and another poster's similar suggestion worked :)

Edited by iheartmarshall

One of mine did, too! Leaving on the Legend next week. This has happened before on one of my DD's, too.

Go into "Add a new Booking" and go through the steps, etc. However, don't click on "to save it to your profile". In both of our cases if I clicked to save it, it won't show the booking. If you just add it without saving it, it will show up.

THIS WORKED! Thank you so much! I have been freaking out, I am a planner and everything has gone perfectly until this morning and my cruise disappeared. But whew, that's a relief! If it disappears again, I will try to access it like this.

Thank you to everyone for your responses and suggestions! I really appreciate them :)

THIS WORKED! Thank you so much! I have been freaking out, I am a planner and everything has gone perfectly until this morning and my cruise disappeared. But whew, that's a relief! If it disappears again, I will try to access it like this.

Thank you to everyone for your responses and suggestions! I really appreciate them :)

This is the only way I can access my Legend cruise for the last few weeks. I need to add it every time I go into it!

So happy it worked for you! Have an awesome cruise! :):):)