Star - Got Wrinkles???

scottam

You can send things out to the ships laundry, or go to one of the self service laundry rooms where there is no charge for using the irons and ironing boards.

Sorry, I have not idea what they charge for pressing when things are sent out to the ship laundry, never had a need to use them.

I have a laundry list prices and the note indicates thet "Charges for pressing are 80% of listed Dry Cleaning prices".

example:

Dry Cleaning

Evening Dresses $10.50

Dresses 8.50

Suit 2 pcs 9.00

Jackets 5.00

Trousers/Pants 5.00

If the examples don't show what you are interested in please let me know and I'll post what you need.

I am wondering if there is a laundry pressing service available, if anyone has used it, and what the charge is. Thanks for any comments or information you may have.
Tammy, there most certainly is a laundry pressing service - just put the items in a laundry bag, usually found on a closet shelf in your cabin, fill out the attached list, and note "Press only". I do this every cruise for my Tuxedo shirt that comes out of the suitcase wrinkled no matter what. Notify your cabin steward. Cost is about $1.95 for the tux shirt.

Thank you so much for the replies. This helps a lot. The costs of pressing service sound reasonable but, better yet, they have irons for us to use. I did not realize that. I suppose the pressing service would come in handy for suits, formals, etc and the irons would be nice for touching up casual wear. Thanks again!!

Archived