Coffee Card?

nurse@sea

I sure wish they would create a program that did this, or include it as part of an existing beverage plan. I mean as popular as Starbucks are, and as coffee-addicted as our society had become, Carnival is really missing out on revenue from something like this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Carnival dropped the specialty coffee card about 4 or 5 years ago. I wish they'd bring it back. I only drink regular coffee, but my DW loves her lattes. Having a specialty card would definitely save a few dollars on the S&S account.

The Sunshine had a coffee punch card last summer when it was in Europe. Any type of coffee you had to pay for you got one punch. After 10 punches (I believe), you got a free coffee. Dh and I went through 2 cards. I had never seen it on the Carnival Cruise Line before, and had hoped that it was a new thing.

Edited by sgcass123

We just came off the Sunshine and the coffee /milk shake place had a milkshake punch card (buy 6 get one free) and I am sure they had a coffee card also. Don't know the count required for the free one but I bet it was 6 also.

Milk shakes were actually not "fantastic" and I convinced my son to use a coffee cup and fill it with free ice cream from the machine on the Lido deck. Let it melt and you have either a chocolate or vanilla milk shake ! Shakes (without a shot of booze) were something like 3.95 plus 15% gratuity.

Can anyone tell me if there is a specialty coffee card and what it includes. I'll be sailing on the Splendor. Thank you, Vickie

that would be awesome if they did!!!

you are on the sailing right before me!!! enjoy your cruise and bring her back safely!! :-)

Try the Hot Chocolate/ice cream drink. Fill a cup with hot chocolate, dump half of it into a second cup. Fill both cups with soft ice cream from the machine. Sit down to drink it...the chocolate will be lukewarm and it is WONDERFUL!!!

I too wish Carnival would (re)offer a coffee card option. Used my entire card during a 7 day Princess cruise.

One thing that disappointed me on the Imagination was the lack of free food anywhere near the Coffee bar. Maybe the location of the Coffee bar (mid Promenade, next to the dance club) isn't convenient for stocking with free pastries/etc, but why should I have to tote my coffee way up to the buffet just to get something?

I, too, loved the coffee card when it was offered on Carnival.

It was much easier for me to spend $15 (or whatever) at the start of the cruise for five lattes. If I wanted a latte on the cruise, I could usually talk myself out of it by the 2nd or 3rd day. They definitely lost revenue on me!

Hope Carnival is reading this. :D

I too wish Carnival would (re)offer a coffee card option. Used my entire card during a 7 day Princess cruise.

One thing that disappointed me on the Imagination was the lack of free food anywhere near the Coffee bar. Maybe the location of the Coffee bar (mid Promenade, next to the dance club) isn't convenient for stocking with free pastries/etc, but why should I have to tote my coffee way up to the buffet just to get something?

I don't know if they have this on the Imagination, but on the Liberty there is a specialty coffee bar at the rear of the buffet area. Every morning, my DW would stop there to get a latte to have with her breakfast.