Wine glasses in room?

love2traveljen

We're bringing wine and not sure if to take wine glasses or not. Are they provided in the rooms?

Jen

Former Royal Caribbean employee, 10 years at sea :)

If not, just ask your room steward, they can get you a corkscrew also

enjoy your cruise :D:D

We're bringing wine and not sure if to take wine glasses or not. Are they provided in the rooms?

Jen

There should be 2 white wine glasses in your room. If you need glasses, drop by any bar and ask for glasses, they are always available. DW and I always take 2 bottles of cabernet and get red wine glasses from any bar, as needed.

Jen

If none, just ask. We've only had them without asking in the suites.

As mentioned you can just ask your cabin attendant or get the glasses at any bar. I have always had my cabin attendant more than happy to get the glasses and bring clean glasses all week except for one attendant. He refused to get the glasses for me. I am not sure why. I just got my own at one of the bars. Either way you will be covered.:cool:

There are water goblets in your cabin.

We get red wine glasses from one of the bars of from the MDR. I don't need new ones each time I drink as I can easily rinse it out myself. We are very low maintenance and the room steward has lots to do so we don't ask them to deal with our wine. We also bring a small corkscrew with us.

There are water goblets in your cabin.

We get red wine glasses from one of the bars of from the MDR. I don't need new ones each time I drink as I can easily rinse it out myself. We are very low maintenance and the room steward has lots to do so we don't ask them to deal with our wine. We also bring a small corkscrew with us.

I usually go to one of the bars to ask for a couple of (white) wine glasses for the room. I don't think the cabin stewards have them in their "stash" so it's just easier for me to get them myself.