Can't get in contact with Island Wings

Priest

I traded some emails with the folks at Island wings making my reservations for my upcoming trip. The last email I got said that I needed to either send a check or call with a CC# to put down my deposit. I've been trying for 4 days to get in contact with them. Left a message asking for a call back and haven't heard anything. Anyone know the best time to try and call them?

Thanks

I finally got through on the phone and gave my cc number for the reservation. The office manager said he would send a confirmation and brochure in the mail. Several weeks later I still had not received the confirmation or brochure. I emailed and asked if everything was okay. I got a reply saying they have me reserved and I would get a confirmation in the mail in 1-2 days. That was 2 weeks ago and still no confirmation. To be on the safe side I am printing the email I received from the office manager and taking it with me and hopefully I will not have any problems when I arrive in 3 weeks!

Persist - I had some challenges - and coming from the UK calling is not an option; however, I persisted and am very happy with the way they have now handled things. My guess is they are run off their feet at present and have not quite got the back office working 100%

My experience was very similar – did not return email, did not mail what they said they would, and finally got a confirming email the day before we left town telling me where to be. However, as poor as their office is, the experience itself was that good, and better. Michelle is just wonderful, and it is an experience that I doubt I will ever forget. :)

From Australia I am it has been difficult to get in touch, but having been in contact with their office manager he said they have been run of their feet, I have given them my credit card number, but no money has been taken as yet, however like you shirrley I am just taking my email confirmations, however they assure me my reservation is confirmed.

Archived