How to purchase FTTF?

mskbee

I believe it is under the shore excursions for your departure port. If it is no there, it is sold out or they have not determined how many Diamond/Platinum passengers yet. If they have a low number of those, they will release some more FTTF. Check every day. I missed out and should have purchased it when I booked.

I had trouble finding this and booking it as well, but I persisted.

On the Carnival website you will find it listed under Shore Excursions. Just put in your departure port and it should be listed there. I just booked mine, but I had to try a few times.

Hope it works for you.

Thank you all, I found it and it's sold out for my cruise. Sounds like a great option and I hope they open more spots. I'll keep checking.

Thanks again

Do keep checking. On my last cruise on the Pride in March it was showing sold out but low and behold one more FTTF slot opened up 2 days before sailing and I scooped it up. :)

NEVER GIVE UP!

NEVER SURRENDER!

I have looked and there is only one shore excursion listed for one port on our sailing in February 2015. I see nothing at all about FTTF. Is this because it is still so far away? Will more excursions plus the option to purchase FTTF show up closer to the cruise date? We have 2 cabins booked and I really would love to purchase FTTF for both cabins to surprise my kids.

I actually emailed the excursion department yesterday. The first time I emailed, they said my sailing was sold out. Jan 2015! So I just kept checking. I emailed them again yesterday to see if they would be releasing some soon. She realized she looked at the month wrong! June instead of Jan! She said that the FTTF and the rest of the excursions for my sailing in Jan 2015 will be opening up in May. So keep checking and be persistent. Good Luck!:)