If you have stayed in a cove balcony on the Dream...

We were in 2419 last week. Loved it! Only complaint was we found it a little warm. Never got cold enough in the room for us. But other than that it was great! Even though we were under the galley we never heard any noise. Another family member a few doors down toward the aft had a lot of noise at all hours of the day!

What was your stateroom number, and what did you like or not like about it? Trying to decide which cove to book. Thanks! :)

March 15-22...last month.........we were in the Cove Balcony (even number side) right by the mid ship elevators.

We loved it. It was private. he could sit out when it rained. (My husband likes them..me not so much, but I am happy when he is happy.)_

What I like about a cove balcony or any balcony.......it is another sitting area. When I am getting ready in the morning, he goes out and looks for fish. he thinks he saw Dolphins this cruise......and he enjoyed that.

Go for. there is nothing not to like.

Our location was perfect. Quiet. totally by the elevator. It was easy to get anywhere but the MDR. It took us a bit to figure out that we had to go to another elevator to get into the Crimson.. because the Mid Elevator took us to closed doors.

Great Cruise.

I've got 2404 booked for Oct. 26th. I'm nervous about bring under the galley, but it's kind of the edge of the galley so I am PRAYING we don't have noise. Convenient to elevators. This is a great thread tho! I am excited to hear what everyone says.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

we (DH and I) stayed in 2400 in May 2013 and LOVED it!!! we didn't have any galley noise and saw dolphins, a sea turtle(while docked in port), and some kind of silver fish(looked like flying fish to me but im not a fish expert by any means).

DH loved it so much he asked if we could get that kind of room on every cruise from then on, and he never has an opinion!!

Kyra

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

We love cove balconies!!!! You will see lots of fish, The ocean sounds are very relaxing. I also felt it was a little more private and secure for my kids. Great value as well. We never had a problem with noise. Book it; you will love it.

No no! Coves are the "worst" cabin...ever!!! :p

(The more people that realize how GOOD they are, the harder they will be to book!)

So again...they are the WORST cabins on the ship!!!!!!

:D You can't fool me, I've already had one! :D But that's an excellent strategy!

Thanks everyone! We had a cove on the Magic and we LOVED it! We're cruising the Dream next April, and I'm booking another cove, and I wanted to get some opinions on specific rooms. You all are awesome! :D

I would book the Cove you had on the Magic.

I've got 2404 booked for Oct. 26th. I'm nervous about bring under the galley, but it's kind of the edge of the galley so I am PRAYING we don't have noise. Convenient to elevators. This is a great thread tho! I am excited to hear what everyone says.

Stayed in 2404 on our 4/20/14 cruise. I also was a little worried being under the galley but was pleasantly surprised that there was very little noise.(I packed some earplugs just in case).

We saw some dolphins one morning and a lot of flying fish.

Friends had 2285 and loved it. Only downside might be if you have rough seas they can close the doors and then you would have an inside cabin.

Flip side is...if it's that rough to close the doors, I doubt anyone will be out on their balconies anyway!

I was in a cove balcony right under the galley. Very noisy all night long. I was able to go to sleep fine but if you have to get up to restroom the noise will keep you awake. If you can get more aft under the dining room.

debkjw

Stayed in 2404 on our 4/20/14 cruise. I also was a little worried being under the galley but was pleasantly surprised that there was very little noise.(I packed some earplugs just in case).

We saw some dolphins one morning and a lot of flying fish.

Oh thank you so much for posting this! You have put my mind at ease! :) I am so glad I got to hear it from the horse's mouth! :) Thank you so so much!