Which Carnival ship would you book and not book?

NOSaints1

First let me say that there is not any Carnival ship that I would not take a trip on. Any cruise is good.

I'm going against the flow with this but my favorites are the small ships, I love the Fantasy class. I'm happy with the Spirit class as they aren't much bigger than the Fantasy. I was not happy on the Conquest class as the crowds & lines were just crazy. I don't plan to sail on anything bigger than the Conquest class but never say never.

Conquest class always felt crowded and the design herds most people into a narrow hall where they have all the photo set ups

We were amazed at the number of photo set-ups on the Conquest last year when we sailed out of New Orleans. It was every single night, they used to do them mainly on the formal nights.

It did make the main corridor nearly impassable at times. It was very annoying.

In contrast -- we just got off from two weeks on the Celebrity Eclipse. I imagine they were doing photos somewhere, but we never saw it. What a stunning and very classy ship. It was by far the best we've experienced.

Any cruise is a good cruise. However we're not too interested in Dream or Breeze because the are so large. Also have heard a lot of poor reviews on Sunshine.

Would like to try Glory and Freedom to try out the new menu.

Also interested in the smallest and older ships.

We were amazed at the number of photo set-ups on the Conquest last year when we sailed out of New Orleans. It was every single night, they used to do them mainly on the formal nights.

It did make the main corridor nearly impassable at times. It was very annoying.

Yes.

The entire lobby was monopolized by multiple photography backdrops.

It was difficult to get through the lobby and one day they had even blocked off access to the doors that went out onto the deck.

It was annoying.

We like the Legend a lot! The entire layout was much better than the Destiny/Triumph Class.

Then, we went on the Breeze. Oh my, love, love, love the Dream Class and have the Dream booked this fall! Can't wait!

Have never sailed the Conquest Class, but I wouldn't hesitate at all to book the Freedom or the Liberty.