Voyager Captain?

Pepc

As far as I know, Capt. McNeill's next contract with Oceania will be for 10 weeks starting about mid-June. Funny you should suggest going over to Oceania to bring him back to the Voyager. I wrote a letter today to the President of Regent, Kunal S. Kamlani, requesting that Capt. McNeill be brought back to the Voyager. I told the President that several of us were very disappointed that he wasn't going to be on the Baltic/Norway trip. If you want to write, his address is Regent Seven Seas Cruises, 8300 NW 33rd St., Suite 100, Miami, FL 33122. It probably won't change anything but I thought it was worth a try - especially coming from loyal Regent cruisers. This could be like our version of a petition!:)

As far as I know, Capt. McNeill's next contract with Oceania will be for 10 weeks starting about mid-June. Funny you should suggest going over to Oceania to bring him back to the Voyager. I wrote a letter today to the President of Regent, Kunal S. Kamlani, requesting that Capt. McNeill be brought back to the Voyager. I told the President that several of us were very disappointed that he wasn't going to be on the Baltic/Norway trip. If you want to write, his address is Regent Seven Seas Cruises, 8300 NW 33rd St., Suite 100, Miami, FL 33122. It probably won't change anything but I thought it was worth a try - especially coming from loyal Regent cruisers. This could be like our version of a petition!:)

Glad that you wrote! I was thinking that Capt. McNeill may be getting practice on an Oceania ship to prepare him for being at the helm of Regent's new ship, the Explorer. I suspect that the ship could be closer to the Riviera than the Voyager (the ship itself -- not the interior design). Perhaps I will tell him what a great idea it is to get Capt. McNeil prepared to take over the Explorer:) If I had my choice as the perfect team for the new ship, it would be Capt. McNeil at the helm with Franck Galzy as General Manager and Paul Reynolds as Cruise Director. These three men work so well together and the staff love them.