NCL Customer Service

sterling2

How long do you think hold times should be when calling NCL Customer Service. It's been 27 minutes and have not been able to talk to anyone. I think this is pretty ridiculous. I am trying to find out how to get a personal cruise consultant. Does anyone have a number to call for this? Thanks!

Was just about to suggest that.

Also, there are some good sales going on right now, so it could be busier than usual. Leaving your name & number to call you, should make it easier on you.

Good luck, hope you get an amazing PCC.

It is amazing how consistently the hold times are excessive. That would make one think if they are consistently that busy they may want to consider hiring more staff. Even when I do not need to book a cruise I always use that option as that does seem to be the shortest waiting times.

Spitballing off of the first response to your question suggesting clicking the "call me" button on the website, if they don't want to hire others maybe adding the option of allowing you to hang up but stay in the que and have them call you back when you are next would a great idea I think.