transatlantic on ncl epic

Hi There!

I did mine in October and am booked for this October as well. Since the Epic is on it's East-Bound TA right now, you only have 2 choices for doing a TA on the Epic, The West-Bound one this October or the East-Bound one in April of next year, after that, she stays in Europe and doesn't do TAs anymore.

I highly recommend the October one since you get 6 25 hour days with the time changes and I personally prefer going from cold to hot. I live in Canada, so I also prefer the longer flight pre-cruise instead of at the end.

Since October 2014 is the last west-bound TA it is filling up quickly, so I would suggest booking sooner rather than later if that is your choice.

Hope that helps!

Yep, fun cruisers cruise Westbound.. My 3rd year TA westbound this year :)

Oh and we get 7 25hr days the year. As Suite cruiser says it's nice going from cool to hot, it warms up quickly and a lot more sociable as you don't have passengers running off the ship for days at ports!

We did the TA last October after the 7 day Western Med.20 days on the Epic and loved it. Now we 're taking our granddaughter on the Med cruise for her first trip to Europe.

I say go. Its a great ship.

We did westbound TA in Oct 2011 and Oct 2012 - loved them both. We were going to go again last Oct but personal family reasons sent us back to UK several times in 2013.

There was plenty to do during the crossings - plus there were plenty of repeat cruisers! They and we knew how to have fun and enjoy! Happy crowd and crew. Very relaxing. Halloween was great on both times.

Don't hesitate - get online and book!