Can you tell me about the Prohibition Party on Oasis?

I'm doing b2b this May here is the information from my cruise

Tuesday May 20 10:30 Eastern Caribbean

Thursday May 29 10:30 Western Caribbean

Dress Suggestion

Your best 1920's evening wear.

Accept an invitation to become a member of the High Spirits Jazz Society and attend a swanky reception for club members only. At this party you'll step back in time to the days of the speakeasy and inconspicuous consumption. The Prohibition Event is a 1920's themed party featuring live jazz, dancing, handcrafted drinks from the period when alcohol was illegal, and a few surprises. You'll receive a pin and the secret password that will gain you access to this invitation-only party at the spectacular Jazz on 4 club. Just reserve the Prohibition Event online through our Pre-Cruise Planner (RoyalCaribbean.com/PreCruisePlanner) and your invitation and other information will be delivered to your stateroom on boarding day.*

Other Information

There is a charge of $35 per person for Prohibition Event, which includes alcoholic drinks.

Guests must be age 21 or older.

Cancellation: Cancellations made within 24 hours of the reservation will incur a charge of $10.

What night is it? What is it like? Would you recommend it? Thanks so much!

The Prohibition party is only on the Allure following the theme of Chicago. I don't know that Oasis has special parties.

I'm doing b2b this May here is the information from my cruise

Tuesday May 20 10:30 Eastern Caribbean

Thursday May 29 10:30 Western Caribbean

Dress Suggestion

Your best 1920's evening wear.

Accept an invitation to become a member of the High Spirits Jazz Society and attend a swanky reception for club members only. At this party you'll step back in time to the days of the speakeasy and inconspicuous consumption. The Prohibition Event is a 1920's themed party featuring live jazz, dancing, handcrafted drinks from the period when alcohol was illegal, and a few surprises. You'll receive a pin and the secret password that will gain you access to this invitation-only party at the spectacular Jazz on 4 club. Just reserve the Prohibition Event online through our Pre-Cruise Planner (RoyalCaribbean.com/PreCruisePlanner) and your invitation and other information will be delivered to your stateroom on boarding day.*

Other Information

There is a charge of $35 per person for Prohibition Event, which includes alcoholic drinks.

Guests must be age 21 or older.

Cancellation: Cancellations made within 24 hours of the reservation will incur a charge of $10.

I am going to be at the May 29th event!

It is on the Oasis now--it is under "speciality restaurants" on your pre-cruise planner and for our sailing, is listed as happening on Day 6 at 10:30.

It would only be DH and myself, so I was wondering if this was more of a group party type event. Hopefully some people will report back after going in the next few months!

My wife and I attended the Oasis prohibition party last September. We had a good time and met a lot of people, we drank our money's worth of various gin drinks from coffee cups. It was fun, but we like the surf's up party at the seafood shack better. I think that it depends week to week on who attends and who is running the party.

Sent from my KFTT using Forums mobile app