Seattle airport hotel

bones774

Hi,

I will be arriving in Seattle on a late night flight, probably getting out of airport at midnight and getting onboard ship the next day as soon as we can. Can anyone recommend a airport hotel that has shuttle pickup service from airport, if possible? 3 star or better rating, nice if breakfast included and what is recommendation for transporting 4 of us to ship terminal the next AM? is light rail viable, since the cost of 4 of us would probably equal car service fee? any hotel fit the bill?

thanks

Which pier?

If you look down the page a little you'll see several recommendations for Sleep Inn. Most airport hotels offer a free shuttle to/from the airport. Sleep Inn is also a stop for Seattle Express. I think their fare is $12 pp for a ride to the pier. Check their web site for cost and schedule.

But for 4 people, you might as well take a cab. Then you can sleep in, have b'fast, etc, instead of rushing to meet a bus schedule If you're at pier 66, ww.flatrateforhire.com will cost about $30. Pier 91 will be a couple bucks more.

Which pier?

If you look down the page a little you'll see several recommendations for Sleep Inn. Most airport hotels offer a free shuttle to/from the airport. Sleep Inn is also a stop for Seattle Express. I think their fare is $12 pp for a ride to the pier. Check their web site for cost and schedule.

But for 4 people, you might as well take a cab. Then you can sleep in, have b'fast, etc, instead of rushing to meet a bus schedule If you're at pier 66, ww.flatrateforhire.com will cost about $30. Pier 91 will be a couple bucks more.

Thank you very much for a clear and concise answer to my questions. BTW-It's an NCL Pearl embarkation if that helps id pier, otherwise i gotta go look it up.

Just checked it is Terminal 91

Edited by bones774
add info