norwegian = worst customer service department ever

accmiller

Well it seems the Social Media team is still missing in action!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

They are probably not going to respond. Why would they? The lady booked 2 rooms and got two rooms. So what if they had to walk a few extra feet to get from one to another. Its not like it was at the other end of the ship.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Forums mobile app

You get a different confirmation number for each cabin booked. Was the original cabin for 4 confirmation number totally different from both the new ones?

If so sounds like the PCC really didn't know what he/she was doing.

Bill

yes we got two entirely new confirmation numbers.

Translation: NCL has no interest in even contacting the customer to try and figure out what went wrong. Stellar customer service if I have ever seen it...........

Truly pathetic to anyone except a cheerleader.

Even a few cheerleaders are dismayed. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that accmiller is actually not a lady. From the opening post.

" my wife didn't want our 6 year old that far away from us".

Says it all. !

While I think that is true in this instance - it wouldn't have to be, just saying.

Edited by peg013

So what if they had to walk a few extra feet to get from one to another. Its not like it was at the other end of the ship.

Well actually had you read ALL the Endless posts.... It seems to get to the other cabin was actually darn near the "other side of the ship"!

What a mess, I'm think you will get nothing more than a tiny future OBC and I am so sorry this cost you so much time and $$$.

At least you had a great cruise even if the quarters were very cramped.

Sorry this has been handled poorly but don't give up on cruising! And really research your needs for next time.... This was a very very expensive lesson in NOT taking as Gospel the advice given by the faceless CSR on the phone,

Now how Sorry is that state of affairs for Norwegian that you can trust their own booking agents to give even the most basic info ;)

They are probably not going to respond. Why would they? The lady booked 2 rooms and got two rooms. So what if they had to walk a few extra feet to get from one to another. Its not like it was at the other end of the ship.

Why would they? This thread has over 19,000 views. If it were my company, I'd surely respond. I like NCL, but they are wrong. Very, very wrong, and they need to address this.

Edited by SissasMomE

They are probably not going to respond. Why would they?

Because there are cruisers that have yet to sail with NCL that are forming an opinion of NCL from the outcome of this thread (and reported Facebook post).

If NCL does not recognize that then they could very well have the worst customer service around.

Because there are cruisers that have yet to sail with NCL that are forming an opinion of NCL from the outcome of this thread (and reported Facebook post).

If NCL does not recognize that then they could very well have the worst customer service around.

And those new cruises can learn from this that starting by attacking the cruise line is not the way to get things resolved. The simple reason for no response may be to discourage this approach in the future.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

This thread is hilarious. How hard some of you have tried to discredit the OP is sad to watch (get a life!), and the OP should have stopped responding to these people on page 5. You're just fanning the flames buddy!!

insulting other posters is the way to civility?

pot calling hte kettle black =)

insulting other posters is the way to civility?

pot calling hte kettle black =)

I think it was fairly obvious i'm not trying to achieve any civility here, just pointing out that this whole thread is hilarious, and now you're part of it!

And those new cruises can learn from this that starting by attacking the cruise line is not the way to get things resolved. The simple reason for no response may be to discourage this approach in the future.

Please go back and re-read from the very beginning. The OP had contacted the cruise line multiple times via multiple methods before he posted his predicament to this forum.

i think my one or two posts got lost on page 8 or 12 or something?

hard to keep up with all the one liners!

I think it was fairly obvious i'm not trying to achieve any civility here, just pointing out that this whole thread is hilarious, and now you're part of it!

Why would they? This thread has over 19,000 views. If it were my company, I'd surely respond. I like NCL, but they are wrong. Very, very wrong, and they need to address this.

Exactly !!

Please go back and re-read from the very beginning. The OP had contacted the cruise line multiple times via multiple methods before he posted his predicament to this forum.

I read this from day one but when you go to the internet and say they are the worst customer service in the world and declare on that first post you will never cruise with them again and make sure others don't either is not they way to get the positive attention wanted.

Starting by asking others how to deal with the problem they had would have been a far better start.

Edited by time2cruise1

It wasn't a few extra feet. If it was the OP wouldn't even had the need to start the thread.

Bill

It wasn't a few extra feet. If it was the OP wouldn't even had the need to start the thread.

Bill

It is a few extra feet the OP can not even share what cabins the had. Look at the deck plans any inside directly across from a balcony it is not that far to the hallway to the inside cabin door. No it's not right outside the door but not on the other side of the ship.

It is a few extra feet the OP can not even share what cabins the had. Look at the deck plans any inside directly across from a balcony it is not that far to the hallway to the inside cabin door. No it's not right outside the door but not on the other side of the ship.

He did share the cabin numbers but I don't remember them. I did look them up and the balcony is on the port side and the entrance to the inside cabin is on the starboard side. To get from the balcony to the inside you have to either go all the way to the forward elevator and back around to the inside entrance or all the way to the aft elevator and back around. Look at 13226 and 13617...that is the scenario.

I did look at the deck plans and posted about it around post 360+ and you most certainly have to go to the other side of the ship to get to the door

Bill