Solstice Class - Bow Inside Cabins - that are bow to stern length design

mouseterd1

Can anyone share their experience in any of the bow cabins - that are located or turned and run aft to stern length - on Solstice Class ships [Eclipse, Equinox, Silhouette, Solstice, Reflection]. Such cabin numbers are 7174, 7146, 7148, 7152, 7160 and repeat on decks 7 thru 11?

I'm wondering about the noise level of the cabin with two of the cabin's exterior length walls running along the corridor, both the inside corridor and the veranda cabins.

Also, what is the motion like lying/sleeping as to where the bed is placed in this cabin configuration in moderate seas. i.e - is the motion felt in a head to toe movement or is it a side to side movement.

Experience from those who have stayed in these cabins would be appreciated. I am weary of these cabins and due to a last minute booking find that cabin is my only option....and the sailing is still a year away!!! I guess at final payment I could have my TA try for another same class cabin, or upgrade.

Appreciate your comments and insights. :cool:

Have you consulted the S-class cabin sticky (above these posts). There may be some comments there that would be helpful.

Thanks for your help steering me to S-class cabin info, but there was no mention of those particular inside cabins in the wonderfully compiled spreadsheet, all veranda cabin info.

• 1 year later...

Hi mouseterd1

We are traveling on Reflection in May, 2016 and have stateroom 7174 which is the same set up as you were asking questions about. We were wondering if you had information regarding the stateroom since your travel?

Hi mouseterd1

We are traveling on Reflection in May, 2016 and have stateroom 7174 which is the same set up as you were asking questions about. We were wondering if you had information regarding the stateroom since your travel?

From his posting history, I would say he did not take that cruise, as the last roll calls he participated in were HAL, last year. EM