Crown and Anchor Membership

We are first time RCI - 7 of us in 3 rooms, 2 JS and I balcony. On other cruise lines we have sailed you automatically become members of their loyalty programs after the first cruise..they either mail you the member info and card or you receive it onboard in your stateroom. Do I understand it correctly that with RCI you need to sign up on board (or online upon return)? If so where do you do that? Is there any advantage in signing up on board rather than waiting for return after your first sailing. Thanks for any help with this.

We are first time RCI - 7 of us in 3 rooms, 2 JS and I balcony. On other cruise lines we have sailed you automatically become members of their loyalty programs after the first cruise..they either mail you the member info and card or you receive it onboard in your stateroom. Do I understand it correctly that with RCI you need to sign up on board (or online upon return)? If so where do you do that? Is there any advantage in signing up on board rather than waiting for return after your first sailing. Thanks for any help with this.

Sign up on board at the Loyalty Ambassador desk. It will be listed on the deck plans.

The only advantage to signing up on board would be the ability to book a future cruise and get on board credit and reduced deposit. If you don't want to book a cruise on board, then you can sign up when you get home.

Edited by clarea