Majesty vs Enchantment

Another vote for Majesty. There's just something about the very festive

atmosphere on board. We sailed Enchantment after she was stretched and

there seems like a lot of wasted space on the pool deck. Our cruise on her was umm OK- but I do love Majesty..:)

What do they serve in the Park Cafe?

Adding to the list that Poncho started above, breakfast will have egg muffin sandwiches, wraps, oatmeal. Lunch also has small sandwiches (in addition to the roast beef) like Cafe Promenade.

Edited by clarea

We're booked on the Majesty for the 19th and I'm even more excited after reading everyone's positive reviews! I live outside of Orlando and also chose to go on this cruise for the extra stop in Key West. My daughter really wants to do the parasailing in KW and its a good price as far as excursions go. Thanks again for the good information and I'm looking forward to seeing the dailies posted.;)

Adding to the list that Poncho started above, breakfast will have egg muffin sandwiches, wraps, oatmeal. Lunch also has small sandwiches (in addition to the roast beef) like Cafe Promenade.

Ok Cool! :cool: I'm set. It has everything I need for a short 3 day. We have a couple of friends that are thinking about going for their first cruise. They want to try a short one first before they venture into the 7 day realm! Hopefully they will enjoy it as much as we did our first cruise on Sovereign Of The Seas!