NYC to Bermuda - early June - weather?

mccasey

Hi! Has anyone done a cruise from New York to Bermuda in early June? If so, what was the weather like? What about days at sea? How warm is it generally? And at night on the deck?

Thank you!

Hi! Has anyone done a cruise from New York to Bermuda in early June? If so, what was the weather like? What about days at sea? How warm is it generally? And at night on the deck?

Thank you!

Been a while, but aside from the initial push off weather was nice - raining in NY when we left one time. Nights were nice, not cold on deck. We did do this 2x and one was worse than the other...one time the ship was rocking pretty good, even a lot of the crew was sick. I usually sleep on my side, but that night I kept rolling to my back. Even the closet doors kept swinging open. Our other trip was the complete opposite, smooth as can be. All up to Mother Nature.

Bermuda in June will be great since the real humid weather hasn't kicked in yet, but you probably won't see too many locals swimming, to cold for them still...so we were told.

Thank you!

I hate to give you this answer but there is no definitive answer for early June. Some years it was very warm on sea days between New York and Bermuda and some years it was on the cool side. June is on the cusp. It could go either way in early June.

Hello -

June weather will be warm enough that the beaches will be busy, but the water will be cool. Yesterday was great and today looks wonderful as well.

I have been there in April and had no issues riding scooter with shorts on - we had a great sunny day and the kids were swimming. If its clear and calm it will feel hot - there is little shade on the beach.

Have fun!!

bda.jpg.f81d44827fd20252c426b91a310306ec.jpg

Hi,

As for the sea... it is a gamble...like on any cruise I guess. I went late May and it was very smooth both ways.

First day at sea in the afternoon it should be hot and nice.

Weather in Bermuda should be mid to high 70's during the day and water surface temp. should be around 76-78f.

Have fun !

Edited by sebas030

• 3 weeks later...