Problems accessing personaliser?

Nancy48

Hi, is anyone else having problems accessing their cruise personaliser? Since last night I haven't been able to get in at all. Yet all the rest of the P & O website is working fine.

Either it's a gremlin, or does it become inaccessible when they start allocating cabins, I wonder? Less than four weeks to go now, so suppose it's a possibility.:rolleyes:

Many thanks

Sue

Hi, is anyone else having problems accessing their cruise personaliser? Since last night I haven't been able to get in at all. Yet all the rest of the P & O website is working fine.

Either it's a gremlin, or does it become inaccessible when they start allocating cabins, I wonder? Less than four weeks to go now, so suppose it's a possibility.:rolleyes:

Many thanks

Sue

Hi - just tried mine now and I can't into either. It was working fine yesterday - so I guess there is some problem.

Sue

Try again now. Seems to be working in last 30 mins. For the 15 mins preceding that, my browser would not even find the CP login screen, so I think they may have been fixing the problem!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I tried several times this morning and couldn't get in - I wondered if it they were doing maintenance as it was a Bank Holiday ?

EDIT - just tried now, it was very slow but I got in!

Edited by P&O SUE