Booked!

DaisyUK

So excited. Booked 10 night cruise on Riviera in August, so only 90 days to wait. We finally get to experience Oceania, having booked a cruise earlier this year which we sadly had to cancel. This one is in a Penthouse Suite rather than the Oceania suite previously booked, so will obviously be very different, but I'm hoping it will be comfortable and am managing my expectations. I will post my thoughts afterwards in the hope that it will be useful to others. I cannot thank this board enough for the many useful tips...:)

Our first cruise was with Regent,in 2007, before trips were included. We had a Penthouse A. Liked them,they are the square ones. The bathrooms are a different layout to O. Prefer the walk-in wardrobe on O. Lots of space and you can see everything at a glance. Was shut in twice when the sliding door shut when ship was moving. No problem to open door, but when door closes, the light goes out! :D

Our first cruise was with Regent,in 2007, before trips were included. We had a Penthouse A. Liked them,they are the square ones. The bathrooms are a different layout to O. Prefer the walk-in wardrobe on O. Lots of space and you can see everything at a glance. Was shut in twice when the sliding door shut when ship was moving. No problem to open door, but when door closes, the light goes out! :D

Just to add, there was nothing wrong with the door. If you open it fully, it clicks and stays open. I just open the door have way to pop on for my shoes.:)

I now assume that when anyone writes something that reads as if English is not their mother tongue auto correct is to blame. My iPad is always changing things I write. On my (old) phone I had to select the alternative but Apple seem to think they know best and use their choice unless you reject it. Drives me mad.

On the plus side, there are now web pages devoted the funniest auto corrects.