New Deployment OBC- how to combine with other promos?

Hi all,

We just booked the 5/21/2015 Equinox, Rome to Barcelona (Istanbul overnight).

Our X consultant told us we got the $175 "New Deployment OBC" and she said this can be combined with other offers.

I am new to the world of combining offers. Does this mean if something like 123GO or Pick Your Perk comes back we can combine?

Would we have to cancel, re-book at the new price? (which could be higher?)

Thank you in advance.

Smiles,

Ashley

Hi all,

We just booked the 5/21/2015 Equinox, Rome to Barcelona (Istanbul overnight).

Our X consultant told us we got the $175 "New Deployment OBC" and she said this can be combined with other offers.

I am new to the world of combining offers. Does this mean if something like 123GO or Pick Your Perk comes back we can combine?

Would we have to cancel, re-book at the new price? (which could be higher?)

Thank you in advance.

Smiles,

Ashley

Hi Ashley,

You should be able to combine the New Deployment OBC with 1 other offer. The reason I say "should" is that every promo has many lines of terms and conditions, so you can never be certain anymore. When something like 123 GO occurs, and you wish to add it to your booking, you will likely have to pay the prevailing rate for your cabin, so it may or may not make sense. However, you should not have to cancel and rebook.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. Enjoy your Cruise !

Hi Ashley,

You should be able to combine the New Deployment OBC with 1 other offer. The reason I say "should" is that every promo has many lines of terms and conditions, so you can never be certain anymore. When something like 123 GO occurs, and you wish to add it to your booking, you will likely have to pay the prevailing rate for your cabin, so it may or may not make sense. However, you should not have to cancel and rebook.

Andy,

Is it combinable with the onboard offer of '123go plus OBC'? Our US TA said they were told no, however, I wondered if it depends on who you speak to at X!

Thanks.

Hi Ashley,

Thank you , Andy. This was very helpful and cleared up a lot of my questions. As our cruise is just over a year away, I hope a good deal comes up!

Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

Andy,

Is it combinable with the onboard offer of '123go plus OBC'? Our US TA said they were told no, however, I wondered if it depends on who you speak to at X!

Thanks.

Hi VillaUK,

Here's what I was advised while onboard Eclipse. If you choose the new "Book Now" option, the 123 GO offer is combinable with 1 other offer. In my case, I was offered the 123 GO Promo, plus the appropriate OBC for booking onboard.

As mentioned above, please keep in mind, that your booking will be repriced to the current rate when making changes, so be careful on that - as I highly recommend checking the current price before proceeding.

If you booked onboard, I'd suggest advising your TA to contact Celebrity to confirm this. Please let us know the outcome, and good luck !

Edited by Host Andy

Thank you , Andy. This was very helpful and cleared up a lot of my questions. As our cruise is just over a year away, I hope a good deal comes up!

Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

I'm glad it helped. Always a pleasure to be of assistance. Have a wonderful cruise !