Ventura dining offers

asda

Hi. Has any dining offers been offered on the ventura med cruises? Ie dine in a speciality resteraunt before 7.30 and receive a free bottle of wine. P&o have been offering this on a couple of the ships.

When we went 'East' had an offer where you got a free bottle of wine if you dined in East that night. Don't know about the White Room. I have a vague memory that it might have been a bit cheaper on one or two nights ?

We much preferred East, the food was awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

It seemed to be available most nights on Ventura over the last 2 weeks - Early bird offer - usually 6-6.30 in The White Room & 6-7 in East.

Be careful to check your confirmation card though, I booked a 7pm slot for the following day in East with a waitress who was outside the Tamarind Club during a cookery demo on one of the Sea days. When the confirmation card arrived that evening it said 7.15 and when I questioned it I was told that was the time I had booked and all the early bird slots had been filled !

It seemed to be available most nights on Ventura over the last 2 weeks - Early bird offer - usually 6-6.30 in The White Room & 6-7 in East.

Be careful to check your confirmation card though, I booked a 7pm slot for the following day in East with a waitress who was outside the Tamarind Club during a cookery demo on one of the Sea days. When the confirmation card arrived that evening it said 7.15 and when I questioned it I was told that was the time I had booked and all the early bird slots had been filled !

What was the actual offer please - free wine.?

Do you know if it was one bottle per couple or per table. There will be 6 adults

Was there any other offers that you can think of?

It was a free bottle of wine but I'm not sure whether it was per booking or per couple. We didn't get it & there were only 2 of us anyway so I didn't ask.

I'm not aware of any other offers.