Getaway B6 large balcony

fatboy50

We are sailing on the Getaway this summer and have booked a B6 cabin on deck 9, the one with the larger balcony; we enjoy morning coffee and happy hour on the balcony. My question is has anyone been able to get the small chairs replaced with loungers? Thought maybe the cabin steward would do it for a nice tip or maybe a drunken 3am assault on the pool deck. So I guess my second question is how many loungers will fit in an elevator?:cool:

We are sailing on the Getaway this summer and have booked a B6 cabin on deck 9, the one with the larger balcony; we enjoy morning coffee and happy hour on the balcony. My question is has anyone been able to get the small chairs replaced with loungers? Thought maybe the cabin steward would do it for a nice tip or maybe a drunken 3am assault on the pool deck. So I guess my second question is how many loungers will fit in an elevator?:cool:

Large balconies have reported already having lounger(s) on them or just tipping the cabin steward. I have seen pics of large balconies with 2 loungers and 2 chairs on them and there still be room to walk around!

I don't see why not. We never asked - we had 4 chairs and a large table out there. There is definitely room - we just didn't need it, otherwise we would have asked. Edited - we had happy hour out there every day with family, before heading to the Sunset Bar for another happy hour :-)

Edited by SissasMomE

We will definitely be asking for the loungers in December, looking forward to using that balcony - who needs Vibe passes?? ;)

We sailed at Spring Break and had no issues at all with any area of the ship. Unless you are a hermit, there's no reason for Vibe!

I don't see why not. We never asked - we had 4 chairs and a large table out there. There is definitely room - we just didn't need it, otherwise we would have asked. Edited - we had happy hour out there every day with family, before heading to the Sunset Bar for another happy hour :-)

I Like the way you think! ;)

We had a large balcony cabin on NCL Epic and we asked the cabin steward for 2 loungers, tipped him $10 and he had them there in about 15 minutes. Best $ we ever spent!

Thanks wheatengirl, that's the answer I was looking for.