Upgrade fairy visited silently! Also, questions re: suite perks on enchantment?

Just went online to check my online docs for my May 23 cruise on enchantment 3 night cruise and my coveted aft 7166 cabin was replaced.... With a grand suite! That's a-ok by me- that's why I checked the box that it's ok to upgrade! Too bad it's only a 3 night cruise- but since I won't be diamond until after this cruise I will enjoy the free evening cocktails for 3 nights!

Does anyone know if they offer any special meal locations for suite guests on enchantment? I just came off the Indy in a gs and had breakfast (and lunch on sea days) in chops. Loved the personalized service and quiet atmosphere. Would they leave the nice little treats on a 3 night like they did on the Indy?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Just went online to check my online docs for my May 23 cruise on enchantment 3 night cruise and my coveted aft 7166 cabin was replaced.... With a grand suite! That's a-ok by me- that's why I checked the box that it's ok to upgrade! Too bad it's only a 3 night cruise- but since I won't be diamond until after this cruise I will enjoy the free evening cocktails for 3 nights!

Does anyone know if they offer any special meal locations for suite guests on enchantment? I just came off the Indy in a gs and had breakfast (and lunch on sea days) in chops. Loved the personalized service and quiet atmosphere. Would they leave the nice little treats on a 3 night like they did on the Indy?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

So funny ... I am Diamond Plus and booked a balcony cabin for this cruise and was upgraded to your 7166 just 5 days ago.