Breakaway Bermuda 2014

Robin,

It's been fun following this thread with you all season. Thanks so much for your advice about keeping the angled balcony. We had so much more space last week. Bermuda is absolutely stunning and the crew on the Breakaway were totally awesome! I'd book this again in a heartbeat! Just need to find the time to fit it in.

Kim

Thank you, Kim!

I had fun keeping track of Breakaway's docking along with everyone here. So glad you enjoyed your balcony and cruise on Breakaway. She really is a special ship.

Listening to the webcam on my computer this morning, I heard the ding ding sound that alerts pax to announcements and it gave me goosebumps. Julie came on to make her announcements and it just brought me right back to being onboard :)

Thanks to everyone that helped keep this thread going since May.

Maybe I can sleep a little later on Wednesdays now.

Happy Sailing!

See you next June, Breakaway!

~Robin

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

Robin,

It's been fun following this thread with you all season. Thanks so much for your advice about keeping the angled balcony. We had so much more space last week. Bermuda is absolutely stunning and the crew on the Breakaway were totally awesome! I'd book this again in a heartbeat! Just need to find the time to fit it in.

Kim

Hi Kim, It was a great cruise! Kim & I are looking at 9/20/15...hint...reunion...

Donna