Club membership??

sayaguru

Does Azamara have a club membership? You know like Princess Circle club?

If so, what are the benefits/levels etc.

And is it connected to another cruise line (are they affilliated with another line)?

Edited by sayaguru

Azamara's loyalty club is Le Club Voyage and I believe you become a member after your first cruise with them.

It is affiliated to Royal Caribbean's and Celebrity's loyalty schemes.

There are now 5 tiers of membership and the benefits are described on the Azamara website.

Enjoy your cruise.

Thank you.

Yes I did have a look but didn't see anything.

I was looking at another Azamara cruise which is why I asked but I found something else which appeals to me. :D

Despite reading up in advance, when we took our first Azamara cruise last year we were surprised and thrilled to find ourselves at Discoverer level by virtue of being Elite on Celebrity. 235 internet minutes each!

Plus, the free bag of laundry comes back pressed and on hangers, not just folded as on Celebrity.

Good news about the garment pressing!

Is it right that the top 3 levels get the same benefits?

Hi Tony,

At this point, that's the case. We've been hearing for ages, that additional benefits will be added to Discover Plus and Platinum levels. Who knows when it will happen. Let's hope it will be sooner than later.

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Tony,

At this point, that's the case. We've been hearing for ages, that additional benefits will be added to Discover Plus and Platinum levels. Who knows when it will happen. Let's hope it will be sooner than later.

Hi Andy,

I join the Journey on Monday and I'm going to see if Sarah-Lou has any details about the added loyalty club benefits

Hazel

Hi, the website is down with info regarding benefits.

Can someone please give me a rough rundown of what the benefits are for a RCCL Diamond Plus member.

Thanks

Raina

Hi Raina,

You would be at Discoverer level with Azamara. Here's a list of benefits from their website : http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/our-ships/le-club-voyage/membership-benefits . I believe this is accurate as of now, but it's been reported that changes are coming. Hope this is helpful !

===================================================

Use your credits for special savings and experiences on every voyage that follows.

Le Club Voyage Adventurer: up to 149 points

• Exclusive Le Club Voyage hostess at your service throughout your voyage
  • Le Club Voyage onboard party
  • Welcome home gift after your first voyage (shipped to your home)
  • Savings for booking future voyages while onboard
  • 85 minutes free Internet service per voyage
  • 10% savings on Signature Spa Treatments

Le Club Voyage Explorer: 150 – 299 points

• Includes all the benefits of the Adventurer level
  • A bottle of champagne on arrival, compliments of the Captain
  • Welcome to the Explorer-level gift (shipped to your home after the voyage)
  • Private get-together with senior officers and staff (Voyages of 10 days or more. This party may be combined with the Discoverer party due to busy port schedules.)
  • One complimentary bag of laundry (dry cleaning excluded) per week per stateroom
  • Additional free Internet service, for a total of 150 minutes
  • 15% savings on Signature Spa Treatments

Le Club Voyage Discoverer: 300 – 749 points

Le Club Voyage Discoverer Plus: 750 – 2,999 points

Le Club Voyage Discoverer Platinum: 3,000 plus points

• Includes the benefits of the Adventurer and Explorer levels (except private Explorer-member cocktail party with senior officers and staff)
  • Discoverer-member get-together with senior officers (Voyages of 10 days or more. This event may be changed or combined with the Explorer party due to busy port schedules.)
  • Welcome to the Discoverer-level gift (shipped to your home after the voyage)
  • Additional free Internet service, for a total of 235 minutes
  • Complimentary wine tasting on voyages of 10 nights or more
  • 5% savings when spending $1,000 or more in Fine Jewelry, or 10% savings when spending $2,000 or more
  • 20% savings on Signature Spa Treatments

It's easy to join Le Club Voyage

Simply enroll any time after your first Azamara voyage. You can enroll through AzamaraClubCruises.com, or by calling Le Club Voyage toll free at 1.888.532.5828 for U.S. and Canada, or +1.954.628.9712 from outside the U.S. and Canada.

Reciprocal rewards with the Royal Caribbean family

Azamara Club Cruises offers Le Club Voyage members reciprocal reward benefits in the Captain's Club loyalty program on Celebrity Cruises and the Crown & Anchor Club on Royal Caribbean International. See Terms and Conditions for details.