Mr. Sanchos now???

99florida

Has anyone been to Mr. Sanchos about 4 years ago and now with the expansion?

About 4 years ago the AI only allowed 100 guests and now I'm reading that they max out at 350 guests. There also seems to be a buffet and before you had a waiter. Also if you got there at a decent time you could get one of those open swinging beds with a table and chairs next to it. They would then also reserve 2 lounge chairs and an umbrella by the water and direct sun. Its that still the same now?

They had the swim up bar with swings on the other side. I hear that they have built another pool and a bigger pavilion.

Anyone have a pictures?

Any insight of the latest would be greatly appreciated.....:o

Mitsugirly posts often on these boards andd has a detailed review of Mr. Sanchos with lots of photos linked in her signature.

It reportedly can get very crowded and experience a fall-off in service when there are lots of ships/passengers in port. While my daughters love Mr. Sanchos, if it is just me and the wife we prefer the less crowded and much quieter experience at Nachi Cocom.

We were there in September and the only ship in port, and it was a wonderful day. Never had to wait on drinks or food. Then we were there in march and 6 ships in port. It was terrible service. There was way to many people and never got food we ordered and was chased down when we left to give them a tip. I must add we are going back in September and there will only be 2 ships in port that day so I'm sure service will be great again.