Questions about the Sunshine

These are both important concerns for my husband. I just read in a review that the Sunshine cabins have no way to control the temperature. Please tell me this is not true! We are in an ocean view on deck five if that makes a difference. My husband likes it very cool – so this could definitely be an issue.

Also, is there a basketball court one board – full-court or half court?

These are both important concerns for my husband. I just read in a review that the Sunshine cabins have no way to control the temperature. Please tell me this is not true! We are in an ocean view on deck five if that makes a difference. My husband likes it very cool – so this could definitely be an issue.

Also, is there a basketball court one board – full-court or half court?

We had a control in our cabin but it was a newly added cabin (6J) so I'm not sure if all cabins have them. We were able to keep our room very comfortable. I didn't look for a basketball court but I think there is one. You can check the deck plans for that.

We had a great cruise just over a month ago on the Sunshine.

I didnt realize that all the cabins were"nt redone with the huge makeover..What cabins or decks did get a total refurb? We're looking to book for next yr on the sunshine and any info will help. Thanks!

Just off Sunshine in April

Balcony cabin on Deck 10. It had a thermostat but we never touched it as the cabin was always comfortable, even on port days in full sun with no breeze.

Basketball court is a half court with one basket. Caged in and always had someone playing when we went by it. Its up on the sports square level where the rope walk/shuffle board, walking/jogging track is.

We had a Lido balcony last week and it also had a temperature control so they all have them. No need to worry about keeping the room cool because I froze to death every night. Hubby can't sleep if the room isn't cool. I could have used my winter socks and hat to sleep. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I didnt realize that all the cabins were"nt redone with the huge makeover..What cabins or decks did get a total refurb? We're looking to book for next yr on the sunshine and any info will help. Thanks!

All staterooms were refurb...... They also added additional staterroms. All staterroms now have the decor that is found in staterooms on the breeze.

We had a Lido balcony last week and it also had a temperature control so they all have them. No need to worry about keeping the room cool because I froze to death every night. Hubby can't sleep if the room isn't cool. I could have used my winter socks and hat to sleep. lol

What lido cabin? We booked 9167 for our Sunshine cruise in Sept! Is it loud on a balcony on the Lido from the pool area?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

What lido cabin? We booked 9167 for our Sunshine cruise in Sept! Is it loud on a balcony on the Lido from the pool area?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We were in 9166 on the port side which is the same location as your cabin, just opposite sides of the ship. We never heard any noise from the Lido or anywhere else for that matter. Your cabin will be under the spa's salon so it should be nice and quiet especially at night.