Stanley Cup Finals on Oasis?

So yes....I'm a hockey head. The Stanley Cup Finals will most likely be happening while we are aboard the Oasis June 7-14th sailing. What bar is our best bet for being able to watch a game while on board? :D

So yes....I'm a hockey head. The Stanley Cup Finals will most likely be happening while we are aboard the Oasis June 7-14th sailing. What bar is our best bet for being able to watch a game while on board? :D

I am on the allure on the 8th....luckily my sharks did there annual choking and now I don't have to worry about it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Forums mobile app

"On Air Club" on the Royal Promanade

I am on the allure on the 8th....luckily my sharks did there annual choking and now I don't have to worry about it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Forums mobile app

We also are on the allure. June 1 As a ranger fan I'm sure they 2 will choke tonight. But if the hockey gods shine down would love to watch! Either way would like to catch a few min of game time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Rangers didn't choke tonight! Great game. Of course, I'm sure they'll be long eliminated by the finals, but while I'm a Ranger fan at the core, I'm a hockey fan as well and just want to see the games. It would be great to sit having a few drinks, watching the game and then go to sit in the hot tub. Ahhh, the sea life! Thanks for the tips folks. Go RANGERS!

Not sure if On Air will have NBC or NBCSN live on the ship.

When we were on the Allure last June we ended up getting the unlimited Internet package and streamed the Blackhawks during the whole cruise. To say we were sad to miss the parade is an understatement. Although my husband had a blast running up and down the Promanade is his hockey sweater (jersey) after the Hawks won!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Rangers didn't choke tonight! Great game. Of course, I'm sure they'll be long eliminated by the finals, but while I'm a Ranger fan at the core, I'm a hockey fan as well and just want to see the games. It would be great to sit having a few drinks, watching the game and then go to sit in the hot tub. Ahhh, the sea life! Thanks for the tips folks. Go RANGERS!

We didn't watch tonight it's NFL draft time lol we passed on watching now will watch replay. The game drinks and hot sounds like a great plan:)

Usually the Rangers don't make it past round 2. We watched the draft in PIP. lol Jets fans. We usually screw it up.

Your a jet fan also. We feel your pain. Mets or Yankees? Where are you from? We are in jersey Bergen county a town called Maywood

Yankees, so I've at least had satisfaction there. Lol. We live in Morris County Mt Olive Township. I'm a NYC girl at heart always though and lived in the city most of my life. I know where you are. I've sailed Explorer out of Bayonne twice.

Oh DH also has an office in basking ridge not far from you I think we are met fans lol no hope! He works most of the time in NYC penn plaza. If the rangers win tomorrow it will be a miracle

Unless they have more channels on the bigger ships or RCI ads for the finals you are out of luck. ESPN only.

Go Bruins!

now leading 3 to 2

Someone else just told me that said they only have a running ticker with score updates!

Ocean view, well that would suck. We are getting the unlimited internet package so I would have that anyway. I can stream the game from some of the pirate stations online, but it's not the same as having a few at a bar and watching it on a bigger screen. But it would only be really painful if the rangers miraculously made it to the finals.

Go Rangers!

The ships have main internet the other question is are the tv smart? Then again wireless network may not really be fast enough. Maybe they are smart in the suites in higher on Big O and Ms Allure. I would suggest bringing some sorta of e pad. I just don't know what is on those two boats, but Brilliance was amazing for my 1st cruise back in a decade+.

Let's go rangers!!! Yea!!!!!!

If they keep THIS up, I'll have to wear my jersey for embarkation day and several times on the cruise. That thing can be darn HOT. And Marty St. Louis showed bigtime class considering he lost his mother suddenly this weekend. He showed heart and team spirit. Maybe they can do me a favor and play the games on the ship's ice rink. :p

If they keep THIS up, I'll have to wear my jersey for embarkation day and several times on the cruise. That thing can be darn HOT. And Marty St. Louis showed bigtime class considering he lost his mother suddenly this weekend. He showed heart and team spirit. Maybe they can do me a favor and play the games on the ship's ice rink. :p

Really you think that's the least they can do!! Maybe my DH and you can wear them for formal night ?? If only lets see Tuesday :)

Really you think that's the least they can do!! Maybe my DH and you can wear them for formal night ?? If only lets see Tuesday :)

I was just on the Oasis last week. It appeared that the only 2 channels playing were ESPN and ESPN international. So whatever is on those channels is what was on. Drew is still the cruise director. I ran into a similar problem in 2002 when the Avs were in the Western Conference finals against the Red Wings. No TV to be found playing the games. We befriended a Canadian bartender who had the game on behind the bar and he gave us updates. It probably was a good thing because that is the year they gave up a 3-2 series lead and Roy got shelled for like 7 goals or something in game 7.

Funny you should mention the hockey jersey on formal night. There were two separate pretty large wedding groups (one was at least 75 people) from Canada on our sailing. So during our 2nd formal night one guy showed up wearing his Montreal jersey over is shirt and tie.

I was just on the Oasis last week. It appeared that the only 2 channels playing were ESPN and ESPN international. So whatever is on those channels is what was on. Drew is still the cruise director. I ran into a similar problem in 2002 when the Avs were in the Western Conference finals against the Red Wings. No TV to be found playing the games. We befriended a Canadian bartender who had the game on behind the bar and he gave us updates. It probably was a good thing because that is the year they gave up a 3-2 series lead and Roy got shelled for like 7 goals or something in game 7.

Funny you should mention the hockey jersey on formal night. There were two separate pretty large wedding groups (one was at least 75 people) from Canada on our sailing. So during our 2nd formal night one guy showed up wearing his Montreal jersey over is shirt and tie.

Nice!!