Craft beers on reflection.

So i know that craft beers were previously in Michael's club. I understand that this venue is now exclusive to suite guests. Are there other places on board that will serve a large craft beer selection?

My wife and I are considering upgrading our included classic drink package to the premium. We are big fans of craft beers and are hoping there are places to get some if we upgrade.

Any insight on this is greatly appreciated. :)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Forums mobile app

Just had a thought re the beverage menu posted for the Gastrobar and the premium beverage package.

Currently the description of the premium beverage package says "All beers".

Some of those beers in the Gastrobar are $35.

Is there ANY chance the premium beverage package will cover those , too?

Just had a thought re the beverage menu posted for the Gastrobar and the premium beverage package.

Currently the description of the premium beverage package says "All beers".

Some of those beers in the Gastrobar are $35.

Is there ANY chance the premium beverage package will cover those , too?

From the Celebrity web site under the beverage package tab,

For the ultimate in value and convenience, our premium package provides all the benefits of our Premium Non-Alcoholic Package. In addition, you can enjoy our entire selection of Beers as well as Spirits, Cocktails and Wines by the Glass up to $13 per serving

Please! You know.

Craft brews on a cruise? There is a message in those bottles... It says; get thee to the Pacific NW.

I know. I never thought they'd have many on a ship but i saw a menu for Michael's pub and was fairly impressed with the selection. Probably 60 beers or so on the list.

Here is the link to the new 'Gastrobar' menu on the Equinox. It has the beers listed too

http://media.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/content/en_US/pdf/gastrobar-menu.pdf

Looks pretty good. I wonder if it will come to the reflection sometime soon.

Craft brews on a cruise? There is a message in those bottles... It says; get thee to the Pacific NW.

Ok, please tell me what is so special about 'Rogue' from Oregon. There are 2 @ $35 ea and a Barley @ $42:eek: last Nov on Reflection I only had an over limit charge one time in Michaels, and our tasting group of 5 went thru over 30 of the offerings.

"Rogue" is an over priced liquid(courtesy name). They are a commercial brewery like The Widmer Brothers and McMenamins. If you can find Ninkasi, Oakshire, 10 barrel, Boneyard, Calapooia, Bridgeport, Cascade Lakes, you will have a better brew. Please excuse Oregon for Rogue, many years ago this was beer, but hasn't been beer for at least 15 years. Washington has a few good brews also so don't run scared from the Evergreen state.