Aft 2 Bedroom Suite

We have booked a 2 bed aft suite on Brilliance in September, has anyone been in one of these suites, photos please if you have any. Also what extra things can we expect as a suite passenger. Did I read we can have breakfast in Chops? Any infor would be greatly received. Thank you

We have booked a 2 bed aft suite on Brilliance in September, has anyone been in one of these suites, photos please if you have any. Also what extra things can we expect as a suite passenger. Did I read we can have breakfast in Chops? Any infor would be greatly received. Thank you

If the stateroom is a GS or better, these are the perks:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=enhanced_program_for_suite_guests

If you don't mind me asking, about how much did you pay for a two bedroom suite. I'm looking at the radiance and it doesn't say on the website. I know the price can be different b/c of month, etc, I just keep looking at different cabins/prices. thanks

I am also interested in 2 bedroom suite pictures or videos. Booked on radiance but there is very little info online about these rooms. We ended up with the deal of the century due to RC computer glitches. 2 bedroom suite for the price of an outside room!

We just got off Jewel and was in a cabin right next to two bedroom at aft. I think Radiance is a sister ship? I can post some pics of the two bedroom balcony later. Maybe tomorrow during my full review and on this thread. Sorry bslcony pic is the best I can do.

Hi,

On Radiance the three 2 bedroom suites at the back are all a bit different. I think it is the same on the sister,

Deck 7 had a HUGE lounge room and a huge walk in robe in the master. The deck is not gigantic. We have had 4 adults eating out there. It had chairs and a round table and a coffee table. You could easily have 5 or 6 people out there.

10256133_10152378239762829_2640566398351131680_o.jpg

Deck 9 has the smallest lounge room. About the size of a normal bedroom. It would be difficult to get to the balcony with the sofa bed out. Sorry no photos.

Deck 8 has a medium sized lounge room and a bigger balcony. We have had 5 adults eating out there. It had loungers, chairs and a round table and a coffee table. We had to put some of the stuff on the coffee table. You could easily have 8 or 10 people out there although it would be cosy.

10309600_10152378235252829_8309906111833421630_n.jpg

If I was sleeping someone on the sofa bed I would definitely go for deck 7. we had two 22yo. One on the sofa, one on a folding bed and SOOOO MUCH JUNK spread out everywhere. Amazing how far they can spread. There was still heaps of room to negotiate around them, even for Dad with his walker. We could still sit 4 at the dining table with all there junk.

GREAT ROOMS!!! And great perks.

Raina

Edit. Sorry Cannot work out why one photo is so big!

Edited by AussieVisi2r

The price we paid was just over £5000, there are 4 of us sharing, and we are on a 7 day cruise out of Boston . Thanks for pictures. Any other information anyone can think of will be very useful.