Carnival Sunshine cabin question

jolyroger

I know the sunshine is recently revamped.. Now I know they added cabins, but to the already existing cabins did they do those over as well? I've been searching on the web but all I am finding is old pics and the newly added cabins...nothing in between... we're looking to book soon on the sunshine for next april, so any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

We just got off the Sunshine today. We were in an inside room on deck 8. Room seemed smaller to us, bathroom had a bigger shower, but smaller bathroom area. Very adequate for 2 tho..

We cruised the Sunshine in January and had a regular already existing balcony. The room looked like it had a "facelift". The counters and closets seemed new. Bedding and pictures were updated.

Shower seemed the same except layout is a little different than what we had on other ships. The sink area is smaller and shower is bigger. I believe it was designed that way when the ship was still the Destiny though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess what i'm really curious about is the decor of the rooms...did they all get the new breeze look? The more tropical brighter colors in the cabins....after sailing on the breeze twice now,i guess i'm a little spoiled,lol...also i'm reading that not all cabins have fridges,is this true as well?

Sent from my SCH-I415 using Tapatalk

We're looking at this same cruise for next April:D:D

One thing that I HAVE read is that, unless you get a "NEW" room, you will not have a refrigerator or nightstands:eek::eek:

Not that we use the fridge, but nightstands? Really?

I wish there were a way of knowing which rooms were the "NEW" rooms:confused:

I've read that too...i really like having a nightstand,a fridge we do use..but not as important as a nightstand,lol...i wish there was some way of finding out,what rooms have what...i've looked at the carnival site,but not really that helpful...google i shall go! Lol

Sent from my SCH-I415 using Tapatalk

I'm not understanding these "no nightstand"......comments...the no fridges I get...seems The Destiny lacked fridges before being transformed to the Sunshine, and like the interactive tv, were not added during the refurb. But having sailed on Sunshine twice, we had nightstands in the cabins on each cruise. Maybe we got lucky or somethin.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm not understanding these "no nightstand"......comments...the no fridges I get...seems The Destiny lacked fridges before being transformed to the Sunshine, and like the interactive tv, were not added during the refurb. But having sailed on Sunshine twice, we had nightstands in the cabins on each cruise. Maybe we got lucky or somethin.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I was a bit confused by the reviews I've read about it lacking a nitestand myself ,lol..Did you enjoy the sunshine btw?