Breeze Aft-view balcony

mskbee

We are booked on The Breeze in an Aft-view balcony, deck 7. Are there issues with the decks above looking down into my balcony? What about my balcony looking into balconies below me? Thanks in advance.

Edited by mskbee

We are booked on The Breeze in an Aft-view balcony, deck 7. Are there issues with the decks above looking down into my balcony? What about my balcony looking into balconies below me? Thanks in advance.

Um... we have our first aft balcony coming up in June. I guess we will just give everyone something to look at! :eek: Oh, and hope the view below is just as good! :D

You can see people leaning on the rail below you, same with looking left or right while leaning on the rail. You'll also have all the people on the promenade looking up at you. But if you sit in the chairs you're pretty well secluded. The Breeze, Dream and Magic have less private aft-view than the other ships.

They are also a lot warmer than side balconies since they lack a breeze to cool things off. So in some respects you may find that with the exception of deck 9 which has an overhang that blocks out the sun, not a lot of people are out on the aft balconies except when pulling in and out of port or in the evening.

Just back yesterday and we were in 6472 extended aft. if your at the rail people from above and below you will see you but privacy wasn't a problem at all.

one word of warning everything aft of the aft elevators smells like sewer, you don't smell it unless your back there and the piano bar smells the same since its aft. We talked to many people who were complaining about this problem so just be for warned. I know people are going to chime in on this saying its not true....trust me it is.

We just got back yesterday as well and stayed in 7466. As Midwestgal stated you will have privacy against the window but if you are standing by the rail others will see you from above, below and left and right. Also, we had a slight issue on some days (depending on wind direction) with black soot on the deck and chairs. Just be careful or you could get it on your clothes. I can confirm the sewer smell but was told it is the "gases" from the engines. :rolleyes: